Hi to everybody

Well here I am, doing it!!!
Iv'e been at it all day lol.
I have just had a banana shake...... It was soo delicious. I wanted another one lol. I really really loved it. I hope the others are as nice as that.
Ive been drinking loads of water and have put aside four litres per day of bottled water because I really dont like the taste of our local tap water.:tear_drop:
My daughter came round to see me this morning and I emptied ALL my cupboards and fridges and she has taken all the stuff home with her.:eatdrink051:
the only things that I have now are .. Bird seed, dog food,:giggle: lol hope I dont stoop that low (eeekkkk) and a bit of skimmed milk and my little box of cambridge space man food. Oh and more water than you need to float an Ark :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
I feel a bit 'awash' (just call me captian pugwash:giggle: ) and when i walk i slosh around, one day i will slink hopefully !
I got my daughter to take my pics so I can post my before and afters (afters! who mentioned puddings!) while she was taking them she made me laugh saying, mum, does your bum look big in that lol. Cheeky thing, shes only a kid!! shes 36 lol. and tiny!! I hate her lol, no i dont shes gorgeous, the best thing since sliced bread (butty, who said butty)!!
Anyway, I'm going to tidy up in the kitchen after the devestation caused from the clear out.
Take care all and thank you so much for the inspiration xx
Lynne x
:character00182:The louder you scream, the faster we go!!

Hi Lynne,

Sounds like you are going great guns! Just thought I'd drop in and say hello! - and if you are over run by rich gorgeous men I will gladly take a couple off your hands!

Where is everybody?
Ive just had my lunch, soup! ohhhh lipsmakkin lovely cheese and broccolli. Thats two done and both were lovely. Havn't decided what to have tonight. Im already loving this diet. Not hungry yet, but my tummy is gurgling. Does that mean that there is actually some space in there somewhere for a change? lol. Cant wait till tomorrow now coz I am going to be a scale bunny...... i will be on and off those scales every day.
Lynne x

Lynne, you are completely nuts - you'll fit in well round here xxx

Bish Bosh........... I've been looking for you everywhere!!! We can pm each other in a bit, when I've posted a bit more. Thanks for the support.
Lynne x

No probs honey! I am on here alot :D

Yay wizzbang!!! Sounds like you're doing awesome! Prepare yourself for some headaches, usually days 2-4, and then drink tons of water. When you get the privs, feel free to PM me and stuff. =)

Hurrah - somebody likes the cheese and broc!!!:p

Yappy I love it so far. But I am spending more time spending a penny than doing anything else. If I keep doing it I will never be rich in pennies, but rich in accomplishing my desires I hope. Ok I prob wont get the gorgeous geordie, but hey I live in hope. I'm past it but I can dream cant I lol.

Peachy, thanks very much for all your helping hands since yesterday. Will love to PM with you when I get privelages. But no sex!!! ok lol.
Lynne x

Shadaca, lol, I liked the banana too, there must be something wrong with me. Oh I know what it is!!! I'll eat anything lol.
Lynne x

Evil CD USA. No sweet thai chili, no veggie, no cheese and broccoli. Only mushroom, chicken, tomato, potato. I lve the chicken and tolerate the tomato but that leaves very little variety. Thank the lord for the 200 cal meal I've added this week, but if this stagnancy keeps up it might only last 1 wk. Stupid plateau.

Anyways, it sounds liek you're having a lovely time! Thats so fab!!

Thank you, I have been reading the thread where you describe how hard its been for you lately Peachy, it must be really soul destroying for you. Keep up the good work though, if your eating less than your body needs you will lose it. Its science lol.
Lynne x

Yeah I know. I'm not giving up - I've made up my mind and absolutely nothing will change it until I get into mt 6 or 8 clothing size.

The looks I've been getting, and the feeling of - 5 weeks ago I was BARELY fitting SOME of the clothing in the average store to Now - I'm fitting the MEDIUMS in what I call "skinny people stores" - you can't manufacture that, you can't replace it with food, nothing feels as good as getting looked at as someone worth a second glance. No lie there!

I keep trying on old clothes during the weeks where I lose no lbs. so that I can show myself "Hey nitwit!! Yeah, you!! Look - this dress fits again!! So STFU already you're losing Inches!!" Lol.

You just wait, missy - you will see exactly what I mean! :D

Know what you mean about the looks you get when you are overweight. I am one of those people who talk to everybody. I like people. Some people look at me as though I am below them, something uclean or perhaps inferior in some way. I always dress well, am always clean, always smile and am curteous but still some people think they are superior because they are not overweight. Perhaps those people have other weaknesses that dont show on the outside. But I do have to say that the majority of people arent like this, and treat me kindly and always smile at me and seem to like me even though I am FAT (eeekkkk the F word) lol.
I am a happy person though and that seems to help.
Come on, Lets hear it for the girls!! (and our CD guys)
Lynne x

Yay lynne!! Just think of it. I started 5 1/2 wks ago. I have dropped 3, almost 4, clothing sizes already! And the looks I'm getting now are a whole new variety! :-o Welcome to CD, the quickest party in town! (Albeit, with the least tasty refreshments ;) )

I'm still not hungry!! It must be something in the water lol.
I am feeling a lot better now, headache gone, lethargy gone (i hope). I wasn't feeling bad, just a bit mopsier than i normally do.
Cant wait for tomorrow and my first weigh in. Its an early one though, and it is first thing in the morning so it effectively takes two days off my week. I'm not really bothered about that because it all sorts itself out in the end doesnt it!
I dont feel any less bloated or fat, clothes still feel the same but I am happy that I am doing something about myself and am as pleased as punch.
I went into Tesco yesterday and wasnt interested in any of the food. I just went to the isles i needed things from, paracetamol for mum, water for me lol, and I bought my wizzy his weekly treat of a roast chicken! I really dont like chicken but If I had liked it I wouldnt have been tempted coz i'm just not interested.
I dont even feel like eating my soups or shakes, but of course I do have them. I want this cd to work.
Hope all those who read this are feeling fab and motivated today.
I'll be back to my normal self tomorrow hopefully.
Lynne x

It's the ketosis - it ensures (usually) that you don't get hungry. The occasional pang, but that's pretty much been it for me. Hope your day and diet keep going well, lynne!

Thanks Peach,
I orderd Ketostix from the chemist yesterday and have to collect them this lunchtime. So I will be able to test it later today.
Hope you have a good day too.
Lynne x

BTW - I've listed my msn, aim, etc on my profile page. Feel free to add me and when I wake up from the sleep I'm about to get for the night (45 mins....ugh...) and make it through my meeting, then I will be online to chat!

Back