Hi to everybody

Thanks Peach and Emma. Ive only just arrived home about an hour ago and just had my LUNCH, how the heck am I going to fit dinner in? Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays I spend at my mum and dads house cleaning, taking them shopping and cooking for them so I am always exhausted when I come home. They are really old and my dad is deaf and blind, and my mum uses a wheelchair because of osteoperosis. Bless them, they are such lovely people. I do feel for older people because life can be so hard, it doesnt seem fair that they should have any pain does it.
Anyway, i'm home now.
Peach, I dont have msn or any of the other thingies, I do have yahoo but its ancient lol, I just use it for email.
Hope you girls had a great day.
Lynne x

Well, I'm back, fed, (veg) waterd, (2 ltrs) cuppa tea enjoyed and sitting gloating!!!
12 AND A HALF POUNDS OFF IN FIVE DAYS ..........
12 AND A HALF POUNDS OFF IN FIVE DAYS ..........
I said it twice to make it sink in for me lol, that is a lot of weight. It is after all my first weigh in, and big losses are to be expected but its such a lovely feeling.
Ive lost inches as well but havent added them up, I remember that it is 2" off my thigh! hopefully 2" off each and not just the one lol, so thats at least four gone.
Anyway I'm off to tidy my house now, I'm so happy I might put some music on so I can have a sing!
Lynne x

Got my ketostix and did the test, counted my 15 seconds, and there it was, cherry pink, between ++ and +++
So yipeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
Bring it on!! Well Take it off really lol. IYKWIM
Lynne x

Thankooooooo !!!
Lynne x

GO LYNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody, this diet is truly amazing. Im so chuffed and all your support is really inspiring , thanks girls.
Lynne x
Hope you are all doing well today, and enjoying your shakes.
Lynne x

Back