Hi to everyone - Just joined =)

Hi Lauriel,
U go girl in your marigolds! You will have burnt kcals at the same time. Glad u r feeling better x

lol!!! It was fun haha! :8855:

Not feeling to hot now though, got a cold starting throat feels like I swallowed razor blades, early night me thinks!! xx

I feel the same, the smell of food in the house drives me crazy!!
Did u manage to get rid of ur headache??
Hope your feeling better and let me know how u get on tomorrow,
xxx

Hey, welcome and good luck :D

I was curious, what does Lipotrim involve? What do you eat and how do you go about it? I have never really investigated other weight loss ideas. Weight watchers works perfectly for me but I am always interested in other methods. xxx

Hey, welcome and good luck :D

I was curious, what does Lipotrim involve? What do you eat and how do you go about it? I have never really investigated other weight loss ideas. Weight watchers works perfectly for me but I am always interested in other methods. xxx

Hi :) - thank you!

LT consists of you consuming 3 meals a day consisting of either a Lipotrim shake, flapjack or chicken soup and copious amounts of water.
The diet is designed to put the body into a ketotic state, this in turn makes the body feed on stored fat to get its energy that would usually be taken from sugar/carbs. It's hard to start, but worth the loss xx

That sounds very tough but I am sure the rewards make up for the hard struggle. I think if weight watchers stopped working for me I might try LT. Is it pricey? xxx

I feel the same, the smell of food in the house drives me crazy!!
Did u manage to get rid of ur headache??
Hope your feeling better and let me know how u get on tomorrow,
xxx

Hi hun,

Pleased to announce I am finally headache free (thank goodness!!!) :D
Had my first weigh-in today - lost 6lbs in 5days - couldn't be happier (even more so cos I had a few little cheats!) xx

That sounds very tough but I am sure the rewards make up for the hard struggle. I think if weight watchers stopped working for me I might try LT. Is it pricey? xxx

The first 4 days for me were sooooo hard. I just wanted to give up. I had a constant headache, felt sick, tired and weak! It was awful.
Yesterday I had a headache but it went after I took a couple of headache tabs. Today I feel great, not hungry or anything! :D It costs me £46.00 a week, it can vary in different places though, some pay £33, others pay £36.00 xx

Advice needed are any of you having really bad mood swings .. ? Me and my friend have been on LIpotrim ten days and both arguing with our husbands .. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back