Hi Ya everyone, another new one.....

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined minimins and I am waiting to start the dietimeal products...

Any help, support or just chat would be grately appriciated.....

Could anyone tell me how they are finding dietimeal, any comments/ recommendations etc would be really helpful... as I am really excited about getting started..

Thank you x x

Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Never heard of dietimeal before. Whats its about?

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.
Good luck on your journey.

Sorry I've not heard of it either but I'm sure someone on here will have. x

welcome to the forum and all the best on your weightloss journey. I'm afraid I havent heard about that diet either, can ya explain what its about?

Hi everyone, dietimeal are very similar to cd but cheaper. I have been reccomended them by my sister inlaw who has lost a huge 23lb since mid aug... so thought i would give them ago. You can get them from aliteryou.com a great website... I have yet to recieve to packs so as soon as I get them I will let you know what they taste like.... I have brought a months worth so I will be on them for that.

I want to lose around 4-5 stone and want to get it off this time. Any help would be greatly helpful. Thank you for all your words of welcome.

Hi everyone, dietimeal are very similar to cd but cheaper. I have been reccomended them by my sister inlaw who has lost a huge 23lb since mid aug... so thought i would give them ago. You can get them from aliteryou.com a great website... I have yet to recieve to packs so as soon as I get them I will let you know what they taste like.... I have brought a months worth so I will be on them for that.

I want to lose around 4-5 stone and want to get it off this time. Any help would be greatly helpful. Thank you for all your words of welcome.

Thanks for that, never heard it before but had a good read around the website and it seems good enough, defintely something to think about if LT doesnt work. Do ya have a counsellor over ya or do ya do it yourself. As with all diets though it might be better to check it out with your gp just incase. All the best again and keep posting would love to know how ya get on.

Just to keep you up to date, I still have not received my product yet, they said it should be dispatched around the 30th,,,, oh I love paypal (NOT), anyway. thanks for all your support and advise, will definately get seen by the doctors... will keep you all up to date with my progress, again thanks for making me feel welcome x x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Hi :welcome: Just joined the site myself; tis very friendly and supportive. Good luck with your weight loss!

hi everyone, just had my first shake this morning, was a little sweet but at least that will help with the cravings for chocolate. Doing to the doctors this morning to get weighed so I have a correct starting point. thank you for all the kind words of encouragement... really hope this diet works... will keep you up to date

good luck with it button, I started CD yesterday and have about the same weight to lose as you, so keep us posted!!

Back