Hi :)

I have to ask.. I feel really nausious, is that normal? And my stomach is burning like the worst heartburn ever, and my head is bursting even though I'm drinking tonnes of water. I'm dreading drinking the next shake :( How normal is all this? I feel miserable :cry:

Good luck Tubs, let us know how you get on. :) I am not following this diet but hopefully someone can help you with your current symptoms.

I felt really sick too for a few days, take your usual painkiller for the headache.....how much water have you drunk today ????
I did feel like giving in around day 3 but stuck it out as I had to give it a chance. It will pass and then you will feel fantastic. Try to get as much of your next drink down as it has all your daily vitamins etc that you need.
I think its just your body getting used to all the vitamins etc in the drinks.

Hope you feel better soon. xx

Ohh I was Soooooooooo sick last night girls. Had the last shake of the day, went to bed, got freezing, then temp went up to 102 and I puked :( Nothing to do with the Lipo.. just this horrid throat infection. I had to drink some milk to ease my throat and tummy after being sick.. so that fecked that up. I better give it a miss until I'm 100%, you were right(Ohh I hate admitting when I'm wrong lol). I'll just watch the carbs this week and get stuck in when this thing is gone completely. My sis thinks it might be glandular fever because it's randomly coming and going.. but the GP I signed up to is insisting it's tonsillitis.. even though I had my tonsils out 15yrs ago!!!!

Jazz, we're just outside Cavan town in Swellan :)

D

Aww tubs its probably for the best to wait until you are well.....!
Hope it doesnt take too long !
Keep posting though to let us know how you are.

I will indeed :) I'm going to buy a scales today so I can keep an eye on my weight and encourage myself NOT to comfort eat while feeling crap :) I'll keep posting.. I'm not sure where though lol

Happy Birthday Jazz and congrats on your size 16!!! :D

It's our anniversary today.. my poor DH is gonna spend the evening looking after the kids while I go to bed early :eek:

Reactions: Bea
our anniversary was last week,hubby not impressed at me not drinking or eating. stood my ground.was dead chuffed with myself,normally i would buckle and eat any old crap just to "not make a fuss"

Hiya Sonkie, I'm still not 100%, going back to the doc in the morning. I've lost 2lbs this week all the same only cutting back on carbs :D

Back