Hi :)

lol no I'm here! I don't get notifications though so forget to log in. The Doctor is bloody useless! He told me to suck merocaine lozengers! I've a sore throat for 8wks loike!

I'm gonna have to get a second opinion, though someone on another forum showed me a link to the symptoms of Glandular fever and they were bang on so I'm beginning to think it may be that but I'll get checked over anyway.

I went to WW just so I don't forget about the whole weightloss thing and start scoffing all around me in the meantime lol

I'm back! Just an update.

It seems I had some form of glandular fever according to the second opinion, but I was almost at the end of it by the time I got to her. I gave up on dieting for a while and piled on more weight. I got up to 16st 10lbs and cried :( I had lost control and run out of excuses, so here I am, back again, but this time it's for the long haul ;)

Back on track now, but on WW, it's going well so far.

I'm back! Just an update.

It seems I had some form of glandular fever according to the second opinion, but I was almost at the end of it by the time I got to her. I gave up on dieting for a while and piled on more weight. I got up to 16st 10lbs and cried :( I had lost control and run out of excuses, so here I am, back again, but this time it's for the long haul ;)

Back on track now, but on WW, it's going well so far.

Well done for coming back....all the diets do work once you stick to them....the site is great for advice and support....

Back