Hi

Yves

Hi all
am embarking on my journey tomorrow, feeling very positive and excited at what is to come. I have been on Lipotrim before, and saw amazing results...unfortunately I've had some health issues which had contributed to 'regaining' the weight. Looking forward to reading your threads for inspiration.:p

Last edited:
Hi Yves,

I am also starting my Lipotrim journey tomorrow. I first did it around 4 years ago before i fell pregnant with my daughter. Im at my heaviest now and really not happy. Dad's stag weekend is in 3 weeks in Ibiza and his wedding is the week after....im hoping to shift at least a stone. Hope im not hoping for too much?!

Hi Kelly
likewise I've been here around 4-5 years ago. I lost 7 stones in 5 months. Came off for my daughters wedding etc etc and hadn't completed my journey.
Anyway I think to loose a stone in a month is do-able, although it is all relative. I personall have lost around a stone in the first week, but then I am very very heavy. I also did this 3-4 years before for a holiday, lost 5 stones in 3 months, and again didn't get back on. My problem is I begin to feel healthier, drop a few dress sizes and get 'comfortable'. I vow this time not to 'come off' for any special occasions, and want to halve my weight - however long it takes.
Good luck for tomorrow - keep busy and drink lots of water, sparkling and flat. :D

I've read that some people have lost either almost or just over a stone in their first week. This makes me confident that I can definately do it. I am also quite heavy. Is it true that you lose the weight quicker to start with if you are heavier?? I really like my chewing gum so will miss that but you can Use the wrigleys extra strips that sit and dissolve on your tongue.

Thank you :)

From what I've experienced, the larger you are the more you loose initially...obviously a lot of water and glycogen is lost in the first few weeks. And men tend to shift it quicker than us ladies. Anyway, it really does work, you see results quickly and please make sure you don't chew your gum...be such a shame to spoil all your hard work. The extra strips sound a good idea, as your breath may smell a little too. Getting past days 3/4 are the worse, and it does get easier I promise. Hang on in there, you will definitely see/feel results for your wedding!!

I won't chew my gum. As much as I love it, it's a sacrifice I NEED to make to lose my weight. It's not my wedding, it's my dads :) so I don't need to worry about how I look in my wedding dress just yet! Thank god haha!x

hey Kelly you can definetly loose a stone in 3 weeks if you are 100% commited, good luck :) x

:wavey: I'm starting on Friday, it's the first day I can get to the chemist. I'm really looking forward to it and pleased that I have found a place like this for support

Hi

If you convince yourself you can do it I'm sure you will

Good luck Mrs Flacky too...
and Kelly you will be able to see the difference by then I'm sure!

Back