Hi

Been trying to post all morning it won't let me :S

Sammie where are you???? Hope you are okay! I'm here if you need me.

Hi Zilla

Horrible weekend that started out great all due to one strangers comment been pigging and slobbing out :O tried to write all morning but for some reason it keeps logging me out :(

Hope you've had a good weekend hun.

Will keep trying though.

Sammie x x

Hi Zilla

Horrible weekend that started out great all due to one strangers comment been pigging and slobbing out :O tried to write all morning but for some reason it keeps logging me out :(

Hope you've had a good weekend hun.

Will keep trying though.

Sammie x x
Oh dear, whatever they said please don't let it stop the fantastic journey you are on. I was getting worried about you. Oh well looks like both of us are on the gain train this week :sigh: My weekend was okay I worked it all but have kept on track and been walking home in the mornings, I had a sneaky go on some scales this morning and it looks like a 3lb gain for me this week. :eek: WI is on thursday and I am okay if it does result in a gain as I deserve it, I know it won't be there for long as I am zoned in again. Bloody hell it's hard though to get back in the zone even after just 3 days off plan. Am working a lot of overtime in the next few weeks as I am going away three times next year. Whoop whoop. so will keep walking home from work to help with the weight loss, it takes about 40 minutes at a steady pace I wonder how many calories that burns.

Just remember that my shoulders are also very wide and are great to hold onto when you need a lift. For now I will use my long arms to give you this :bighug: as I think you need it.

Oh dear, whatever they said please don't let it stop the fantastic journey you are on. I was getting worried about you. Oh well looks like both of us are on the gain train this week :sigh: My weekend was okay I worked it all but have kept on track and been walking home in the mornings, I had a sneaky go on some scales this morning and it looks like a 3lb gain for me this week. :eek: WI is on thursday and I am okay if it does result in a gain as I deserve it, I know it won't be there for long as I am zoned in again. Bloody hell it's hard though to get back in the zone even after just 3 days off plan. Am working a lot of overtime in the next few weeks as I am going away three times next year. Whoop whoop. so will keep walking home from work to help with the weight loss, it takes about 40 minutes at a steady pace I wonder how many calories that burns.

Just remember that my shoulders are also very wide and are great to hold onto when you need a lift. For now I will use my long arms to give you this :bighug: as I think you need it.

WOW I so needed that I can't believe I was going to give up because of something someone I don't even know said :O I know, I know I should've just logged on trust me instead of opening the fridge in future :eatdrink051: I will switch on :character00148: and talk on here :) I didn't even realize that I was a comfort eater :S.

My daughter had strong words with me over the weekend basically telling me to get over and on with it then she said I thought you were doing this for you no-one else ? ?

Very insightful child.

Thanx Zilla I'm sorry to hear your weekend wasn't good and you're right if I do gain this week its my own fault because I let someones comments lead me to the fridge :(.

Sammie x x x <3:thankyou:

WOW I so needed that I can't believe I was going to give up because of something someone I don't even know said :O I know, I know I should've just logged on trust me instead of opening the fridge in future :eatdrink051: I will switch on :character00148: and talk on here :) I didn't even realize that I was a comfort eater :S.

My daughter had strong words with me over the weekend basically telling me to get over and on with it then she said I thought you were doing this for you no-one else ? ?

Very insightful child.

Thanx Zilla I'm sorry to hear your weekend wasn't good and you're right if I do gain this week its my own fault because I let someones comments lead me to the fridge :(.

Sammie x x x <3:thankyou:
You are welcome, my weekend was fine cos I actually love my job and prefer to work weekends. If I go out through the week is best for me. :) I am glad my words helped and it sounds like your daughter is very wise. I have had lots of negative comments and it's surprising that now i am losing weight people think it's okay for them to say bad things about me and how I look because in their words I am eventually doing something about it..:eek: These are the people that must get their kicks out of hurting others a bit like the sad person who made a bad comment to you. However I don't take them on any more, I am losing the weight for me and I know that however bumpy the journey will be I will reach my destination. I welcome you with open arms and a warm heart to please join me on that journey and thus making the bumpy times more bearable.:girlpower:

You are welcome, my weekend was fine cos I actually love my job and prefer to work weekends. If I go out through the week is best for me. :) I am glad my words helped and it sounds like your daughter is very wise. I have had lots of negative comments and it's surprising that now i am losing weight people think it's okay for them to say bad things about me and how I look because in their words I am eventually doing something about it..:eek: These are the people that must get their kicks out of hurting others a bit like the sad person who made a bad comment to you. However I don't take them on any more, I am losing the weight for me and I know that however bumpy the journey will be I will reach my destination. I welcome you with open arms and a warm heart to please join me on that journey and thus making the bumpy times more bearable.:girlpower:

I'm definately up for that I think its getting harder as my friend I did it with has stopped doing SW and the gym she said she's bored of it.

So yes its harder but not impossible I shall keep doing it and hopefully soon will be able to appreciate the results :D

:talk017:

You're so lovely Zilla thank you :) :) :)

Sammie x x

Welcome aboard the slimming truck. I am doing it alone and think we should make a point of posting to each other evey day so we can spur each other on and pass on menu ideas. Anyone else that wants to pop along is also more than welcome as it is a big truck. I have just took my quiche out of the oven and it smells delicous, it is for tea tomorrow and the day after before I go to work, I have made a ham, mushroom and new potato one. mmmmmmmm:drool: I will have it with mushy peas and lots of pickled onions. As you know I follow red and green days. Today I have had yoghurt for bfast, bacon, eggs, tomatoes on toast for lunch and before I go to work tonight I will have pork loin steaks, syn free sausages and black peppered tomatoes. yum yum yum. Throughout the day I have used milk in my hot drinks. I will be going to bed in about and hour. :4635: Dreaming of going away next year and not being the biggest person in the pool.

Welcome aboard the slimming truck. I am doing it alone and think we should make a point of posting to each other evey day so we can spur each other on and pass on menu ideas. Anyone else that wants to pop along is also more than welcome as it is a big truck. I have just took my quiche out of the oven and it smells delicous, it is for tea tomorrow and the day after before I go to work, I have made a ham, mushroom and new potato one. mmmmmmmm:drool: I will have it with mushy peas and lots of pickled onions. As you know I follow red and green days. Today I have had yoghurt for bfast, bacon, eggs, tomatoes on toast for lunch and before I go to work tonight I will have pork loin steaks, syn free sausages and black peppered tomatoes. yum yum yum. Throughout the day I have used milk in my hot drinks. I will be going to bed in about and hour. :4635: Dreaming of going away next year and not being the biggest person in the pool.

Woo hoo road trip to weightloss can't wait :D I think posting to each other every day is a good idea that way no matter how we feel we know there's someone there doing the same thing.

I wouldn't mind pinching your quiche recipe it sounds lush as does your meals for today.

So far I've had
Breakfast : 2 weetabix
Snack : An apple
Lunch : Chicken and steamed veg & an orange.
Drinks : Black coffee with sweetener and glasses of iced water.

For the drive home I've got some grapes chilling in the fridge as we speak.

For my dinner tonight we're having Vegetable chilli Pasta and I'm going to throw in some diced chicken breast followed by a pear.

Then if I get peckish later I've got some julienne carrots, celery, and cucumber or a fruit salad with yoghurt, I may go for the latter as it doesn't look like I've had an A choice.

Yum can't wait to go home now it sounds divine ha ha ha :8855:

Sammie x x

Just about to goto sleep now, I will post the recipe on here in the early hours of the morning when I am on a break. Night night..zzzzzzzzz

Morning Sammie, well it's now 3 35am and just started my break. Sat typing this whilst having a well earned cup of coffee. ahhhhhhh lovely. As promised here is the quiche recipe that I made yesterday, it makes 1 quiche and I have half of it one night and the other half the next night.

300g cottage cheese
4 eggs
1 onion sliced
4 nice mushrooms sliced
black pepper
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp onion granules
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp crushed chillies
170g ham, chopped (2b)
200g cold new potatoes chopped
84g low fat grated cheese (2a)
1 large tomato sliced

Pre heat the oven 190c. Beat the eggs and the cottage chesse together then add all the other ingrediants except the grated cheese and sliced tomato and mix really well. Place this in a suitable oven dish and put the tomatoes around the edge and then sprinkle over the grated cheese. Bake for approx 30-40 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.

It works out at 1a and 1b choice for half a quiche. As i follow red and green I have 2 a's and 2 b's so I still have one of each to play with. Am having a green day today so have made the ham b choices so that if I get really hungry a mug shot can be enjoyed freely.

It can be eaten hot but to be honest I love it cold with mushy peas and lots of pickled onions. yum yum yum:drool: That's what I am having tonight for tea before leaving for work. You can do lots of different quiches like bacon and sweetcorn, broccoli and mushroom etc.

My food today will be:
bfast
natural l-fat yoghurt and prunes (b)
lunch
nothing will be sleeping
tea
half the quiche, peas and pickled onions(a and b)
Milk for hot drinks (a)
diet squash

What are you having today Sammie, I hope you are feeling better and not letting the words of that moron upset you.

Last edited:
Morning Sammie,

My food today will be:
bfast
natural l-fat yoghurt and prunes (b)
lunch
nothing will be sleeping
tea
half the quiche, peas and pickled onions(a and b)
Milk for hot drinks (a)
diet squash

What are you having today Sammie, I hope you are feeling better and not letting the words of that moron upset you.

Morning Zilla or goodnight I'm going to make this quiche tomorrow night then I can have it for my lunch on Thursday can't wait my mouths watering just thinking about it and I have all those ingredients in the house lol the benefit of SW.

My food today :
Breakfast : 2 x Weetabix (running late)
Snack : Yoghurt
Lunch : Leftovers from dinner
Dinner : Homemade chicken kebabs with pitta bread (Thaila's choice)
Snack : Veg & Humous
Drinks : Black coffee with sweeterners and 2lt of water.

Feel great today hun walked into work and everyone was staring at me :( I got really paranoid :eek: till one of the guys wolf whistled and said 'WOW' now I can't stop smiling :D I know I shouldn't let people determine how I feel about myself but I've got to admit when they think I look good it reminds me that although I'm taking this journey for myself its nice to be appreciated and noticed for the effort :p:bliss::character00238:

Wow wolf whistled, I bet you were floating on air after that happened. lol. I am so glad that you feel better now and that you are sounding a lot more positive. When I got in this morning the prunes and yoghurt were lovely and I chopped the hi fi bar over the top it was my new best thing.

Am just about to start work, how was the rest of your day?

The quiche was yummy but I must admit I was too tired this morning to walk home so a journey on the bus it was...

Wow wolf whistled, I bet you were floating on air after that happened. lol. I am so glad that you feel better now and that you are sounding a lot more positive. When I got in this morning the prunes and yoghurt were lovely and I chopped the hi fi bar over the top it was my new best thing.

Am just about to start work, how was the rest of your day?

The quiche was yummy but I must admit I was too tired this morning to walk home so a journey on the bus it was...

Hi Zilla

You bet I was floating on air I don't think I stopped smiling all day :D I feel miles better even when I went to WI and was told I'd gained 3lbs (well we know why that was don't we ?:eek::rolleyes::() but never mind as of Monday I was back on track so its all good and regardless of the sarcastic comments people feel the need to come out with I WILL NOT let it get me down again :Na_Na_Na_Na:

How's your shift going so far, hope you're ok, and you're allowed to get the bus you've done well walking 40 mins all week anyway I don't think I could do it ha ha

Hmmmm can't wait to make my quiche :eat: was going to make it tonight but I've got no flamin' cottage cheese I thought I did :argh: lol

Morning love, your posts keep me smiling and positive and I really look forward to seeing how your day has gone.:D I think I will be the same as you on thu when I get weighed I am expecting 3lb gain but am really okay with it as I am back on track again and if anything it has made me more determined. You are right in that WE WILL DO THIS and we are doing it for ourselves which is the best and most important reason in the world.

The shift is going fine so far not decided yet if I am walking home or getting the bus as I may go to mr m's after work and see what bargains they have this week. Have you been away this year? Are you going anywhere next year and if so where? I don't go abroad, I always stay in England and it's what floats my boat. Couple of weeks away from work few books to read and sod all else to do all day... ahhhh heaven. I'm hoping to loose another 3 stone before I go away because I know I won't be following the plan whilst away and fully expect to have a nice gain :ashamed0005: when I come back I will expect and need you to :whoopass:as I will be going away again 6 weeks later :bliss:.

my food today will be
bfast
yoghurt and prunes (b)
lunch
my pillow (lol)
tea
quiche pickles and baked beans (a and b)
milk for hot drinks (a)
diet squash
a mug shot at work if I get peckish

Am off fri night so am making sweet n sour quorn, rice and chips, yummy yum yum might even make an egg custard.:drool: already hee hee.

I was wating for the bus home this morning and bumped into a woman who I had not seen for several months and she asked if I had lost weight because I looked like I had, I told her how much I had lost and she said I must be so proud of myself I said YES I was and thanked her for commenting. As I got on the bus I felt happy and glowing (not as good as getting a wolf whistle but nice all the same).:D

Hope you have a great day and speak later. XXXXX

Well to be told you look good with the weight loss from a woman is great better than a man telling you, they'd think a walrus in :dooney: and lipstick looked sexy (no offence to us hee hee) but I'm still smiling and I bet you are too :bliss::bliss::bliss:

I think you deserve to get the bus when you finish and just get off 2 or 3 stops early its a win win, because not forgetting you'll have been on your feet at least 8 hours doing your shift :zz:

We went to Towyn in Wales in August for 2 weeks, Thaila loves it so much we've been to the same place for the past 5 years lol, the first time we went was because she didn't like her passport photo (kids eh ?:confused:) and when I ask her now its 'Derrrr mum we're going to Wales' oh okay, it may also have something to do with the fact that she's allowed to take a friend . I wouldn't mind going back to Turkey but pound to a penny we'll be back in Wales , but I get to catch up with some reading and chill-out time and yes I will :copon::whip: before you go away and when you get back ;)

So then Miss Zilla is 3 stone our target for next year :scale:? ? you're on I would love to lose that before I go away again. We CAN and WILL do it.

My Food Today :
Breakfast : 2 x weight watchers toast with scrambled eggs
Lunch : Leek and potato soup (cooking it now)
Dinner : Invited to big sisters but she's doing something out of SW mag bless her
Snack : Sugar free jelly and fruit
Drinks : Black Coffee with sweeteners & 2lts of water

Do you know since we've been putting our meal plans on I've not deferred, I just look at what I've wrote and think ahhh yes I can eat that now so this was a brill idea :eat:

Hope you have a good shift speak to you soon x x x x

Hi, just a quick one for now as am getting ready for work. Yep 3 stone is our target loss before june 2012. I hope your quiche has turned out okay and that you like it as much as I do. I had a slight change to my bfast this morning, because work was really busy I was so hungry when I got in this morning that I knew yoghurt and prunes wouldn't be enough so I changed it to 2 toast with marmite spread on top followed by spag hoops and 2 fryed eggs..yummy still only a b choice so okay.

You made me laugh when you said you've been to the same place for 5 years for your holidays...I thought I was the only one who did that, I have been going to the same place on the east coast now for 11 years. I used to take the boys with me but now they are older (1 left home 3 years ago) I go away on my own. It's my time and I look forward to it each year, friends have asked if they can come with me but I always decline and kindly explain that it is MY time to be on my own I come back sooooooooo chilled it's wonderful.

Oh pooh this was supposed to be a short one but I get carried away and just seen the time, got to fly otherwise will be looking after the patients still in my nightie :eek:

Morning love, it's 1 13am and I managed to get some clothes on before leaving for work, thank goodness. It's REALLY REALLY REALLY busy here at work and not managed to drink enough so have a blinding headache and aching legs from running backwards and forwards etc etc etc, do I sound as grumpy as I feel :mad: Never mind only another 6 hrs and 15 minutes to go.

How was your day yesterday? Any more wolf whistles?

Did you see the recipe on the other thread for mash potato sausage rolls, yummy going to try them out when I have more time to spend in the kitchen. Have you joined the October challenge? I have and have put that I want to loose 10lbs.

My food today will be
bfast
banana, prunes (b) and yoghurt
lunch
my pillow again
tea
mug shot
apple
hi fi bar (b)
milk for hot drinks (a)

I know it's not much but in bed for the day when I get in then straight to sw meeting then straight onto work. No rest for the wicked eh.

Hiya sweetness can't believe how busy I've been today didn't manage to log on today at work and only just sat down, :zz:sounds like your day has been as busy as mine, glad you managed to get dressed before you left the house lol. Try and make sure you drink more you don't want to get ill and dehydrated.

Not seen the recipe for the Sausage Mash Rolls will try and find it and give them a go. We all got a sheet with 17lbs on it heres to us and the October Challenge :D

My Food Today :
Breakfast : Yoghurt and mixed fruit
Snack : Pear
Lunch : Potato & Leek Soup (leftovers)
Snack : Apple and grapes
Dinner : Skinless chicken & Slimming World chips

How did you get on at WI ? ? Been thinking about it all day I estimate you've either STS or -1.5lbs :cross:

x x x x x

Morning love, what do you mean you all got a sheet with 17 on??????? you confuse me and it doesn't take much. I know I should drink lots and I usually do just was sooo busy didn't have the time, tonight is so much better:D Went to weigh in and am pleased to announce a gain of...... wait for it .....1/2 pound. whoop whoop maybe I should have had a wee before weigh in. lol. Am happy with that I also got slimmer of the month:bliss:
It was a really good group and enjoyed it a lot. We are having a pre christmas taster session next week I hope people take things in as last time about 4 did, :eek::eek: just remembered that I forgot to take stuff in that time also :eek::eek: lol.

What type of work do you do? You already know my line of work from my comments. tee hee. Am of tonight (fri) so was going to make quorn sweet n sour but have changed my mind and therefore this will be my food for today...drum roll please...ha ha (don't know where that came from but oh well I will grow up eventually, maybe.)

bfast
yoghurt n strawberries
lunch
mushroom omlette
tea
huge plate of yummy chips (2syns)(oil in actifry)
bacon (2b)
cheese (2a)
supper
strawberries, melon and apple
lots of diet squash

I will only sleep for 3 hours today so I don't waste my day off back in work sat night. The housework is crying out to be done and we're leaving foot prints now in the dust (not really) Will burn a couple calories off doing that then having a longggg soak in the bath and a bit of me down time lying on the bed watching my shows I have missed this week. Can't wait. Must confess haven't planned my meals for next week yet but will have done before the day is over because I think that planning is the best way to succeed. My word this has turned into a ramble. God help you when I have a few nights of work you will get eye strain.

Have we started our 3 stone countdown yet? if so I have 3 st 1/2 lb to loose. :8855:

Back