Hi

Why you not in bed???

Morning sweetcheeks you really make me laugh :8855:and cheer me up :D Woo hoo 0.5lb gain AND slimmer of the month you go girl proud of you.:0clapper::happy096:

We're having our pre christmas taster session next week haven't the foggiest what I'm taking in :confused::eek:

I'm a P.A for a textiles company I like it but there's a lot of sitting down staring at a PC.

Well speaking of food I WAS going to have a lovely Piri Piri Prawn Salad but preparing my prawns I cracked one open and it was full to bursting with eggs, yes thats right I could've eaten a pregnant prawn ewww really put me off :sign0137: so instead

My Food Today :
Breakfast : Onken yoghurt & strawberries (great minds)
Snack : Alpen Light bar
Lunch : Savoury vegetable rice
Snack : Fruit Salad
Dinner :Your Quiche with salad & SW coleslaw
Snack :Alpen Light and fruit
Drinks : Black coffees & 2lts water

Going to plan my week on Saturday before I go shopping. Yes we'll start now so I have 3st 3lb to go oh yes we are so going to succeed doing this

Am thinking of the pregnant prawn, :9529:

My flat smells lovely, have a huge pan of broccoli and cheese soup cooking for teas for the weekend before going to work. It must be my best soup ever, mmmmm

So I have 3 st 0.5 lb to loose for our challenge, well I must admit I think the 3 stone will just fall off but that 0.5lb might be a killer to get rid of :8855:

Have only slept for 3 hrs today as I didn't want to waste my day off, have been up now for 1 hr and already got the washing on, done the ironing, peeled potatoes for tea tonight, got a pan of soup on the go, washed the windows and ran a marathon....ok ok I didn't wash the windows. hee hee. My I am in a childish mood today, ah well that's me I'm afraid.:D

What are you doing for the weekend? As I mentioned before I am working sat and sun night then off mon and tue. Going to do some more cooking on tue not sure what yet but will cruise internet after for inspiration. (may find a nice hunk of a man as well :drool: , nah on second thoughts a good chicken recipe is a lot less bother)

Have got gold radio blasting away in the background, all the windows open and a large fizzy orange and ice on the go. I sooo live life in the fast lane.:character00201:

Whoops nearly cooked the soup to death then, rescued it thank goodness. Told you when I get typing I cannot stop.

Woke up today :character00264: sore throat, runny nose etc etc. Nevermind am looking forward to my chips, bacon and cheese tonight and I may even throw (not literally) a couple of eggs on the top.

Better go for now and do the mopping and hoovering. Hope you are having a good day Sammie, why dont you stick a piece of paper on your pc screen with a smily face for every pound you need to loose for our challenge then as you loose it cross it off and looking at it each day will remind you what we are doing. Just a thought. I carry a photo of me in my pocket at work before I had the kids and yes there were cameras all thoses years ago before anyone asks, whenever I need a boost I look at it.

Speak soon. Tc

Thaila threw one of the prawns outside last night and it was still there this morning even the cats turned their noses up at it

Hmm I love cheese and am partial to broccolli another recipe needs to come my way I think :D

Just been laughing at your post and one of my collegues has walked past looking at me like I'm crazy :gen144:(I haven't got the quietest of laughs and sat in reception on my own its a bit weird to just suddenly start laughing)

You make me giggle you managed more than me this morning I've only done a half marathon but I shall attempt it tomorrow may even manage 2 before lunch :cool:

This weekend I'm going to prepare as many meals for next week as I can and I'm going to practice some humous and pate to take to the taster session on Tuesday or I could take the yummy quiche :confused: decisions, decisions :rolleyes: On Sundays me, Thaila and her boyfriend do a car boot I can't believe 2 teenagers get up at the crack of dawn to stand around selling stuff.

Shucks I was going to ask about the cameras I always tell my mum hers were done on slates (shes 55yrs) I remember when Thaila was little she asked her what it was like to live in Victorian times :rolleyes:.

I've got mini pix of me scattered around my house with pix of me at my heaviest next to them :eek: having something visual to help me focus is a good idea going to go and make something now - Blue Peters got nothing on my ha ha ha :8855:

Enjoy the rest of your day hunni speak to you later x x x

Glad I made you laugh. Decided against the hoovering and mopping as found a drama about shirley basseys early life on bbc i player and for the past hour have been lay on the bed watching it. Told you I live the high life. lol

Just been to put the soup away made lots so froze some and the remainder will do 2 good bowls for the weekend, here as requested is the recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

1 kg frozen broccoli
3 onions peeled and chopped
3 potatoes peeled and quartered
2 tsp frozen chopped garlic
2 tsp crushed chillis
black pepper
2 veg oxo cubes
168g low fat grated cheese (4a)

Put the garlic, crushed chillis, pepper, potatoes and onions in a pan sprinkle over the stock cubes and cover with hot water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes then add the broccoli add just enough hot water to cover the veg then bring to the boil and simmer for approx 15-20 mins. take off the heat and blend. Add the cheese and blend for a few seconds. Enjoy. The whole thing is 4a choices and makes a good 6 bowls. Yummy yummy for my tummy, watch out for the side effects though prrrrrrp prrrrrrrrrp if you know what I mean, you may be doing these for the next few days :sign0007: :whistle: :sign0131: and then if your work colleagues use the bathroom after you this is what they'll be doing :yuk: :9529::sign0137:. hee hee hee :rotflmao:

Car boots are ace not had time to go to one for a while but used to go to one called Bowlers quite close to where I live.

Have you joined the October challenge thread? I have and am aiming for 10 off, anything that keeps me focused is a good thing however am proud of myself at the moment for getting back in the zone and enjoying my healthy food again.

Got a bit of a decision to make now....do I go and do the housework or find something else to watch, oh decision was a lot easier than i thought it would be as cannot be arsed with the housework, naughty me. :8855:

Ha ha ha ha I LOVE the woman on the treadmill can you imagine being in the same room as her when that happened :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Have you enjoyed your busy, lazy day ? ? x x x

The day was going fine til about 8 pm when I fell asleep, just woke up now 6am so must of needed the sleep. I will stay up now til after lunch then have a sleep before going in tonight so it works out okay. The private message you sent me wouldn't let me click the link so don't know what you made:( but from the sounds of it whatever it is is going to keep you on the straight and narrow, it's good your daughter supports you as my son supports me and it does help. How old are you, I have a funny feeling you are mid 30's hope I haven't offended you.

Well just had a hi fi bar straight out of the fridge, yummy. My food for today will be

bfast
2 hi fi bars (2b)

lunch
cheese and broccoli soup (a)

tea
actifry chips, mushy peas and pickled onions (2 syns)

diet squash

Going to catch up with some tv now as I missed last nights come dancing. Have a great day. XX

Well you did decide to do all that housework AND then run a marathon I'm only surprised you didn't fall asleep earlier :zz:

I am in my 30's but I've been telling people for years that I'm 29yr so I usually have to ask Thaila how old I am, I remember giving my details over the phone for insurance and I confused the hell out of the guy on the other end because my age didn't D.O.B ha ha ha I think I'll get away with it for about another 2 - 3 years then I'll have my 30th :bday:

I changed my evening meal last night as when I got home Thaila had put some on (bless her) but she'd made sausage and chips, so I just threw a piece of salmon and some new potatoes in the steamer and chopped up a salad hmmmm it was lush :D

My food today :

Breakfast : 2 x toast lightly spread with mustard & 2 poached eggs
Lunch : Butternut Squash & Carrot soup
Snack : 2 x pieces of fruit
Dinner : Your Quiche with salad & SW coleslaw :drool:
Snack : Fruit salad with vanilla Onken yoghurt
Drinks : Black coffee with sweeteners and 2lts of water
Snack : Either lunch or dinner leftovers if hungry

I'm just catching up on all my cooking programmes ha ha some of the food is lovely but all the fat, salt and sugar they use is a heart attack waiting to happen, but not so long ago I would've been writing the recipes down :eek::eek:

Well did you catch up with all thoses cooking programmes? Did you get any recipe ideas if so come on share share share.....

It's 1 35am now and cannot decide if I am walking home or not, I may see how the rest of the shift goes first. Are you car booting again today? The weather has been lovely lately shame I spend most of it in bed, but ahh I love my pillow. lol.

Todays food will be as follows,

bfast
yoghurt and prunes (b)

lunch
pillow again

tea
broccoli and cheese soup (a)
2 slices bread (b)
marmite

Milk for drinks (a)
diet squash

treats
quavers (4)
polos (4)

Must admit not really planned my meals for this week as I got carried away watching tv yesterday and running the marathon of course. Will do a plan for the next couple of weeks on mon when am off for 2 nights. whoppeeeee

Work is nice tonight and had to move to the ward nextdoor tonight to help them out and they asked if I had lost weight as they had noticed last week but didn't want to say anything in case it upset me, I was over the moon as people are now noticing the difference, my it sure boosts the confidence and makes me more determined to keep my seat on the slimming truck. As usual there is a tin of chocolates on the desk but I went and made a cup of tea instead the old me would have filled my pockets "to keep me going through the shift" what a poor excuse for stuffing my face. Am thrilled now that the old me is gone and been replaced by the new version.

:0clapper:Good girl for bypassing the chocolates and to be noticed for losing weight atta girl how proud did you feel :D

I watched Kitchen Boss its got a guy in it called Buddy (he does a programme called Cake Boss), Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen and a new one I've just started watching called Chopped all the way through them all I was shouting at the telly due to the amount of fat and sugar and stuff they were using :(:eek:

We're going to sit down tomorrow and do ours got a rough idea of the things I want this week mainly soups and salads and plenty of chicken :character00148:

Not doing the car boot tomorrow got a bit of sun stroke while we were out today, booming head and nausea with a bit of itching thrown in so there may be some prickly heat just for good measure - lovely - every bloody time the sun comes out I suffer had my antihistamines so should be ok :sigh::fingerscrossed:

My food today :
Breakfast : Bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage & mushrooms
Snack : Jelly
Dinner : Roast pork dinner with the trimmings & a glass of WW Rose wine
Snack : Chocolate chip cake & custard (both WW)
Drinks : Coffee with sweetener and 2lts water

I LOVE Sundays its my splurge day :drool::eating::party0036::D

Catching up with back episodes of Drop Dead Diva now the joys of insomnia lmao :8855: x x x

:8855: You crack me up. Insomnia is good sometimes :) I aslo watch Hells Kitchen I HATE HATE HATE that Elisse (prob spelt wrong) her and carrie hate each other but she is worst. Not really one for cooking programmes in general but I have been watching the Great British Bake Off, have you seen it? Well worth a watch if you like cooking.

Poor you with sun stroke :boohoo: lol. I am only jealous cos not been out in it myself.

Are you cooking anything nice today? I really enjoyed the chips cheese bacon and eggs on fri so I may have that again on mon or tue. mmmm Also have some jelly packets in the cupboard so may do one for supper for when in bed watching tv. As you can see I spend a lot of time in bed. Have decided that when I loose another stone I am going to venture along to the local pool as I used to love swimming (before fat land hit me that is).

Going to go now, just got time to pop to the :sick0019: before my break ends. Or should I go after my break then I am getting paid for having a wee. Oh how wicked am I? :8855:

Ohhh I forgot about The Great British Bake Off can't believe its the final one this week and I've also been watching Celebrity Masterchef jesus I sound like such a telly addict pmsl :8855:. I hate that Elise as well she so needs to get booted off she's such a trouble causer :copon:, Gordon's only keeping her in for entertainment value she can't even cook properly :9529:.

While the dinner is on I'm going to make some soups and another quiche yum went out today and bought SIX more tubs of black pepper cottage cheese , have you seen the new cucumber and mint version ? ? Didn't get it cos I don't know the syn value but it sounds lush :confused::D

You can't be going to the toilet on your own time thats just sacrilege :eek:

I keep saying I'm going to go to the pool when I lose a bit more weight but our local pool is full of kids that dive bomb and mess about, wouldn't be able to have a proper swim x x x

Hope you had a great weekend. The black pepper cottage cheeses sounds nice but I HATE cucumber, yuk so will give that one a miss. Do you not use any syns as I cannot see any on your food lists? I use syns when I fancy something naughty but try to keep under 60 syns for the week, today I used 40 on some shortbread with a couple of cups of tea well worth the syns and will do it again in a few weeks. The rest of the week I will probably use 10 syns at most.

My local pool also has kids in a lot but I am sure that there are times that adults only can swim I will check it out before I go, plenty of time yet though. It's 1 am and when I finish at 7 30 am I am not back in work until wed night. :bliss: Two whole days lounging around in bed watching tv and brousing the internet, oh with a bit of housework thrown in. No marathon running though as it knackered me out. lol.

Mornin hun the black pepper cottage cheese is divine you don't have to season it because its already done, its FREE on SW (I know for definate on EE not sure about red & green will have to find out) and the added bonus its always on sale in asda :D.

I'm a bit of a crisp and pork pie addict so when I want one I know I can, but I did think most of the things I was eating had syns in them :eek: its a good job I've got you as much as I love going to my SW meetings my consultants not very helpful, I asked her a question when I first joined and am still waiting for an answer so much so I've booked an appointment with my doctor to ask him.

Enjoy your belated weekend its a shame the suns disappeared, but this is Britain and you never know it MAY just make another unscheduled appearance.

My Food today :
Breakfast : Onken yoghurt Alpen Light bar - summer fruits
Snack : Apple & Pear
Lunch : Jacket Potato with Cheese
Snack : Alpen Light Bar - chocolate & fudge
Dinner : Pork chop, new potatoes, carrots & runner beans with a passata sauce
Snack : Jelly, mixed fruit (tinned) onken yoghurt.

Surely theres some syns in there today I would've thought so :confused:

Still haven't come up with any ideas for tomorrows taster session if anything I've just ADDED more choices arrggghhhhh x x x

:banana dancer: Good afternoon love. Not bothered if the sun is out at the moment due to having lots of housework to catch up on due to the marathon running last week:8855:

You are having some syns but not on the scale that I have them the jelly is only like 1 syn so you have loads to use if you wanted some crisp. Sometimes a bit of what you fancy will keep you on track because you will not crave it and then binge on it. If your consultant isn't very helpful could you not change to another group, after all it's the support that we need.

Just peeled the potatoes for the chips, bacon and cheese tonight and am going to again throw a couple of fried eggs on top. Was knackered when I got in this morning :zz: so I didn't eat therefore my strawberries and yoghurt will now be my supper eaten in bed lights out and hells kitchen on the laptop.

When I go to work on wed I am doing a 6 night stretch. 2 of the nights are overtime ££££ whoop whoop. Am going to try the pasta quiche 2moro for tea on wed and thu before work, will let you know if I like it and if you haven't got the recipe will give it to you. You probably already have it as most s world consultants use it and give it out at group.

Afternoon hunni I thought the Sugar Free Jelly Crystals were free but its all good if they have got a few in and I may indulge in a packet of crisp a day - just to bring my syn count up obviously :rolleyes:

I don't know of any other groups that do evening sessions near where I live even getting to this one is sometimes a struggle if I get stuck in traffic on the way home from work the other members are very helpful and I have a laugh with them so I'll have a look on line for a new group but if nothing comes up its not that bad

Ooohh a treat while watching Hells Kitchen just be careful not to get annoyed at Elise and throw your dish at the screen because from the highlights for tonight she actually seems to be getting worse if thats even possible :S

I've got the recipe for the pasta quiche its lovely and VERY filling.

Decided on my contribution for tomorrows taster session Christmas Biscuits (1 syns each on all) and Chickpea & Chilli Cakes with a Minted Yoghurt Dip (2.5 syns on EE & Green and 14.5 syns on Red :eek: ) got the recipes online today can't wait to try them :eat::drool: x x

Morning love, sos about not posting yesterday was going to post last night but fell asleep just woke now 6 30am, must off slept for 10 hours. Lovely.

Made the quiche for tea tonight and tomorrow and it looks really nice. The jelly crystals are about 1.5 syns per sachet. Still worth it I think. My food for yesterday was

bfast
apple, melon

lunch
strawberries and yoghurt

tea
chips (2) bacon (2b) cheese (2a) eggs

diet pop

That tea has to be one of my all time favourites, delish. Food for today will be

bfast
apple

lunch
3 toast (b)
2 triangles (1/2 a)
spaghetti

tea pasta quiche (a)
pickled onions
beetroot

diet pop

Did you watch hells kitchen!!! Cannot beleive carrie has gone.:eek: Okay she wasn't the best chef but at least she communicated with her team not like tattoo man! Tommy. Did you see Elise when Carrie left, gloating she wouldn't even clap. miserable cow. Who do you want to win, I want Jennifer. I am just about to watch the final of the great british bake off now.

It,s a little windy here at the moment my windows are having a workout of their own. How did your taster session go? Did you get any more ideas from group?

Back