Hi

Managed to sort my cable the one I originally bought from PC World was faulty so had to take it back they asked if I wanted another one and I told them 'I know its only a fiver but I've had to come here twice now and what if this one doesn't work I'm going to have to come back again, so basically I got my money back woop woop result and as you can see this one is working. :D

I can't believe how rude the woman in the upstairs flat is obviously her flat would be dry the pipes are UNDER her floor the bloody idiot. :mad:

I haven't fallen off the wagon as such but I have had a couple of packets of crisps as I didn't feel like eating but feeling better today and have already had weetabix for my brekkie (left half) and left over speed soup for my lunch (again left some) but its a step up from the gallons of water I had yesterday woops. :eek::rolleyes:

So so so so proud of you for being strong and avoiding the treats at work :happy096::0clapper:

Hope you're having a good day hun

x x x

Hi so glad you are back love I missed you.

The onken yoghurt I had was not fat free it just said natural so I think your ones are okay. Will post later when am on break cos as usual am sat here undressed ( NOT a pretty sight, I tell you) and getting ready for work. Funny how addicted we become to this site, as I have to check it the moment I wake up. lol Still better than all other addictions eh.

Speak later. XXXXX;)

Hi I'm back, busy night tonight which will hopefully help burn those yoghurt calories up. lol. A couple of packets of crisp will not keep you off the slimming world truck. If you feel yourself starting to fall off the back of the truck then give me a shout and I will haul you back onboard no problem. Okay love? The crack in the womans pipe was clearly visable once she finally looked in the kitchen cupboard...argghhhhhh let's move on as I don't want to get in a bad mood.

Came to work tonight and guess what.... there are still loads of cakes around so I did the right thing and ate a banana. whoop whoop for me. I so want to have lost 4lb by thu for that 2.5 st award.

One of the nurses of the ward next to mine is coming to join my group on thu as she is impressed by the difference in how I look. Wow I feel so flattered, am begining to feel different now. Do you remember in the begining when I had problems with the brain accepting the changes in my size? well I think the tides are slowly turning. Yipppeeee I sometimes catch myself dreaming of clothes shopping and not having to go to the back of the rails to see if they have my size before I look to see if I even like the item in question. It will be so good to be able to walk into a "normal" clothes shop and buy things.

My * week arrived when I was getting ready for work, oh the joys of being a woman eh. Am only hoping that it doesn't get in the way of my losing the 4lb that I want to by thu.:(

Am off tue, wed, thu and fri next week as have taken some annual leave (we get so much, not that I am complaining :8855:) When off am going to try out a couple of new recipes and generally do some of the housewoprk that the marathon running made me miss. Also going to catch up with my parents as I haven't seen them for a few weeks, ohhh what a bad daughter I am :eek:

Food for today

bfast
last of the BAD yoghurt (7) apple

lunch
the same old pillow

tea
jackets, cheese (2a), tomatoes
3 bread (b), marmite

diet pop

Anyway am so glad you got your computer lead sorted out and that you are back with the zilla on the journey to weightloss and a better bmi.

Hiya babe just got in I can see you've posted but keep reading the same line over and over I wouldn't mind if I was drunk but I'm not think I'm just over tired *week does that to me lmao will post properly tomorrow enjoy the rest of your sleep mwah x x

Hiya babe just got in I can see you've posted but keep reading the same line over and over I wouldn't mind if I was drunk but I'm not think I'm just over tired *week does that to me lmao will post properly tomorrow enjoy the rest of your sleep mwah x x

Oh yeah and where were you till the early hours of the morning you dirty stop out!!!:eek:

This is quite a quick one for me as am on break but have something else I need to do sos. Yesterday (sat) went fine had a beautiful sleep today and the ward is okay tonight. However I feel like I am HUGE due to * bloating. Don't think that award will be mine this week as my stomach is much bigger than usual, nevermind eh it will show the week after if not this week. How are you doing with your food? I can't wait for my nights off so I can have a good mooch on here and get some more recipe ideas. Will miss hells kitchen mon night as am working so I will watch it tues then we can b*t*h about elise if she survives another week, plus we get to see what gordon has up his sleeve for them.

Loving and leaving you for now, hope you are okay and have had a lovely day and lots of rest.
XXX

Ha ha went to StalyVegas with one of my sisters and some friends didn't really want to go what with it being *week but it was such a good night when I actually got out I can't remember the last time I laughed and danced so hard hee hee :7834::greenapple::8855:

I know what you mean about not feeling top notch not really had much rest but to her credit Thaila has kept me topped up with hot water bottles, coffee and water (the little lamb). :D

Again I've not really eaten today I've picked at my Sunday dinner but now I'm feeling hungry so I'm going to go to bed soon before I eat the fridge :eek::eatdrink051:

Glad you've managed to catch up on your sleep and the ward is quiet, the last thing you need is drama when you CBA

I can't wait for HK but I shall watch it on Tuesday so we can discuss the evil Elise together please, please, please I hope Gordon sorts his head out and gets rid of her but I find it highly doubtful. :mad:

Enjoy the rest of your shift and one slow week a month is acceptable from the both of us as long as we keep focused it'll always show the following week. :cross::fingerscrossed:

Speak soon hun x x x

Yep it was me being thick DOH and I think staleybridge isn't too far from where I live. I could be wrong as I used to get lost on route to the geography room:8855:

Ha ha you make me laugh I don't know how I've managed to get this far without you :confused: no matter how I'm feeling by the time we've finished chatting my jaw and cheeks are actually sore from laughing :8855::D:8855: x x

Ha ha you make me laugh I don't know how I've managed to get this far without you :confused: no matter how I'm feeling by the time we've finished chatting my jaw and cheeks are actually sore from laughing :8855::D:8855: x x
Aw shucks now am blushing :eek: I must say that the feeling is mutual I miss you when you are absentand whenever I feel slightly tempted to eat "bad" stuff I know I will fess all to you later and it seems to help me with the damage limitation.

How cool are we. Whoop whoop. Do you know Watson I belive we will do this as long as we have each other. (I like sherlock holmes :8855:) A journey is always easier when made with a friend. We share the good times, the bad times, and the f*****g horrible times and we will cross that finish line together. From time to time one of us may stray of the path, but that is when the other one takes over and drags us back onto the right path and provides unquestioning or judgmental support until we are strong enough to keep on the path unaided.

Oh s**t my break is over I am late for duty. Speak later.

XXXXXX

Aw shucks now am blushing :eek: I must say that the feeling is mutual I miss you when you are absentand whenever I feel slightly tempted to eat "bad" stuff I know I will fess all to you later and it seems to help me with the damage limitation.

How cool are we. Whoop whoop. Do you know Watson I belive we will do this as long as we have each other. (I like sherlock holmes :8855:) A journey is always easier when made with a friend. We share the good times, the bad times, and the f*****g horrible times and we will cross that finish line together. From time to time one of us may stray of the path, but that is when the other one takes over and drags us back onto the right path and provides unquestioning or judgmental support until we are strong enough to keep on the path unaided.

Oh s**t my break is over I am late for duty. Speak later.

XXXXXX

Hear, hear I miss you too I was having withdrawal symptoms when my PC was down Thaila was threatening to have me sectioned saying 'its only a machine' to which I replied 'yeah but my friend lives in there' 'Lives in where mother' In my .....P.......C' which is when I thought hmmmm yeah she may have a point ha ha

Anytime you trip up or stumble (because we're past the stages of falling) I will gladly hold you up.

Woops you better get back to work :eek::8855: speak to you soon hun x x x x

OMG, guess what.......you won't believe it... am in a state of shock..... are you ready for the news?....are you sure you can handle it!!!! make sure you are sat down....here it comes.....I think I lost 0.5 lb.:8855::8855::8855:Just had a cheeky go on the work scales :scale:

As you can see I am still not acting my age...and probably never will do. It's 0038am and I finish in 7 hours, whoop whoop whoop. Not that I am clock watching,lol. I hope you had a good day at work and that you are doing okay with your food, you don't post you food for the day!!!

It's finally stopped raining. What another wet year we have had, I hope next year is a bit better. I was going to straighten my hair tomorrow but don't think I will bother as if it gets wet then it goes like a huge frizz ball. (google crystal tips and alistair if you want to see what I mean,:8855:) my hair is nearly waist length and nearly 100% grey ( well it would be if I let the hair dye grow out, :eek: NEVER.)

Still feeling like a puffa fish all bloated and spikey (mood that is) I hope it still gives me my loss on thu.

Going out with my son on fri night , whay hey, let the fun begin. Need to think what I am going to wear as my usual things may now be a bit baggy, well I hope so.

Cannot wait to watch HK this afternoon then we can discuss it later tonight. I also have all last weeks things to catch up on as I spent any awake moments on here, not that I am addicted, eh, wait a moment, what's that? did I just miss a post somewhere?:rotflmao:

Not too sure what my food for the day will be today as I haven't planned it :( I know, I know success is all in the planning. Now I can't decide what to have but have plenty of things in the fridge and cupboards so will just wing it for the day, see how I live life dangerously. Hee hee

Hiya crazylady glad you're feeling more like your normal self :) woo hoo 0.5lbs :happy036: thats ace so just think what'll be on Thursday

I'm dreading WI tomorrow feel so bloated my legs look like upside chicken drumsticks and the muffin top has grown into a three tier cake whats that all about damn *week what a flamin curse :wave_cry:

Work was quiet today boss isn't back till Wednesday (RESULT) and its even better as I'm off oh yes :party0049:

Didn't even realise I'd not posted my meals :copon: thats probably because I'm too busy laughing at your posts ha ha

ok here goes (don't shout :rolleyes::eek: )

My meals for Sunday :
Breakfast : Coffee with sweetener
Lunch : Out shopping
Dinner : Roast chicken dinner
Snack : Summer Fruits Alpen Light
Drinks : Black coffee with sweetener & about 3lts of water

My Meals for Monday :
Breakfast : Swig of black coffee with sweetener (later than I thought it was)
Snack : Alpen Light Chocolate fudge
Lunch : 2 pieces skinless chicken drumsticks
Snack : Plum & an apple
Dinner : SW Italian Meatballs and pasta
Snack : Pear
Drinks : Black coffee with sweeteners & 2lts water

My Meals for Tuesday :
Breakfast : 2 x weetabix
Snack : 2 pieces of fruit
Lunch : Last nights leftovers
Snack : Yoghurt and fruit
Dinner : SW Chicken Kievs, new potatoes carrots & green beans
Snack : Veg & Humous or some fruit
Drinks : Black coffee with sweetener & 2lts of water

I can't wait for HK either I almost put it on a minute ago off the planner but then remembered I've got to wait so it doesn't get ruined lmao :D

And where do you think you're going on Friday :eek:? ? hee hee have fun its LONG overdue ;)x x x

Evening love. Well I got up a few hours ago and feel like someone inflated my stomach whilst I was sleeping, ohh I so hate * week. If men had to go through this they would only do it once then invent a way to get out of it and give it back to us. lol. I have had a nice relaxed day so far, went shopping on way home from work got as far as the bacon aisle and decided what my meals were for the day. Bet you can't guess what I am having..........yep chips cheese and bacon with a couple of fried eggs thrown on for good measure. (chips are in actifry as we speak, I would be lost without the actifry, do you use one?) breakfast was lovely I had natural low fat yoghurt, fromage frais, apples, bananas, sweetner all mixed together and then a little grated nutmeg ontop.:drool: Have got the same for bfast tomorrow. YUMMY.

Why would I shout over your food, mind you all I may say is that you like me don't seem to eat much. It's not fair as many many people eat tons more than we do and loose oodles each week,:cry:lol.

Have you watched it yet? I just did and won't say anything till you have. I am going to eat my tea in bed watching a film with a huge ice cold glass of cream soda. Heaven eh.

Am seeing my eldest son tomorrow and I haven't seen him for a couple of months I wonder if he will notice my weight loss, probably not because he never really saw me as fat just his mum (what great boys I have) I cannot wait to give him a huge hug. :bighug:We are all going to my mum and dads and haven't seen them for a few weeks either, we speak everyday but it's hard what with me working so much lately. Nevermind 4 nights off and bloody well going to enjoy every single minute of them. :D

Am going to go for now as I need to put the bacon on, :drool::drool::drool::drool: will be back later on after I have stuffed my face, drunk the cream soda and relaxed in bed. Ahhhhhhhh

Evening hun ha ha bloody hell you and your chips cheese, bacon and fried eggs you're going to look like it soon ha ha. :D Still feel bloated but not as bad as I have done this week think I may try your breakfast tomorrow but minus the bananas it sounds really filling.

I know what you mean about how we eat compared to other people sometimes I look at what I've eaten and think if the world was fair I'd be the equivalent of a butchers pencil, but the worlds not fair and I'm more like one of the heifers hanging in his fridge than his pencil :8855::8855:

Speaking of heifers not for much longer woo hoo -1.5lbs at Fat Club tonight AND SOTW oh yes go me :bliss::happy036:

Aww I bet you can't wait to have some quality family time and I bet he does notice :D:D:D

Just watching it now so will be back on soon mwah x x x Enjoy your scran ;)

Hi B

I've got a money box and every week after WI I put in whatever I've lost,

x x

What a great idea - think might try that one :thankyou:

:happy096: :happy036:Well done Sammie, :bliss: 1.5lb off and sotw. :0clapper::0clapper:I am feeling a little less bloated but may try and :sick0019: a few pounds off just before weigh in :rotflmao:. Was going to come back on last night after my scran but with a nicely full belly and tucked up in a nice warm bed the inevitable happened, yep you got it I feel into a beautiful sleep only then for my arse of an ex to phone to speak to our son, 11pm. May phone him at 10am to wake him up see how he likes it!!!(he stays up all night on his computer and sleeps all day-what a loser-doesn't work never really has done-arse hole). Anyway moving on it's 8am now and I have got up feeling nicely refreshed and have a coffee already inside me and will shortly tacklethe housework, the afternoon will be spent wallowing in a hot radox bath before having the obligatory chips cheese bacon and eggs before happily setting off for some :family2:.

Well HK this week! Actually Elise wasn't as bad in the kitchen as the one who got booted off (my name memory has always been bad.) did you see though when she tried to blame Tommy for scoring the beef wellingtons, what a b***h. I do so hope Jennifer wins but I was laughing my arse off when she was in that plastic orb and Elise was pushing as hard as she could.:8855::8855:

Hope you have a nice day, did you say that you was off work today? If so what are you doing with your day? I am going to go and do a bit of work now but will come back on before I go out this afternoon, if not before,lol.

Take care love and well done again for the loss this week.:banana dancer: ( I love that one :D)
Speak later. XXXXX

Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh am still here. lol. Thought before tackling the housework I would just look over some of the other threads I post on and where does the time go????? Really am going to do some housework, maybe 1.5 hrs then have a treat cup of coffee and an hr back on here then do some more. I have picked up though that a lot of people are drinking twinnings green tea with pineapple and grapefruit so always one to try anything that may help am going to visit Mr T on way to family time and purchase some. I think I tried green tea yonks ago and it wasn't for me but going to give it another go in the hope I can get used to it. I read somewhere that if you try a new food it takes an average 12 times before your taste buds get used to it. (don't ask where I pick up this information or how I remember usless s**t when I am so hopeless with names). Right really am going now or the floors will never get mopped.

Back