Hi

Zilla you're lovely thanx for the big hug I think it was needed :) I've been in holiday mode for about 5 weeks went away for 2 weeks at the beginning of August, estimated it would take me about a week to get my head back into it but it didn't, I don't think it helped that my friend who was doing SW and the gym with me has got bored and doesn't want to do it anymore.

Don't worry though I'm still doing it, I WANT to do this for myself and my coccyx is almost fully healed so I can get back to the gym soon my menu's are planned for the next 2 weeks I'm on it :D

Sending right back to you and you're right together we will conquer the world and fight the flab lol mwah

Sammie x x x

Zilla you're lovely thanx for the big hug I think it was needed :) I've been in holiday mode for about 5 weeks went away for 2 weeks at the beginning of August, estimated it would take me about a week to get my head back into it but it didn't, I don't think it helped that my friend who was doing SW and the gym with me has got bored and doesn't want to do it anymore.

Don't worry though I'm still doing it, I WANT to do this for myself and my coccyx is almost fully healed so I can get back to the gym soon my menu's are planned for the next 2 weeks I'm on it :D

Sending right back to you and you're right together we will conquer the world and fight the flab lol mwah

Sammie x x x

Morning Sammie I don't have time to go to the gym so have to make do with walking home from work in the morning. I was aiming for 3.5 lbs this week to give me my 2.5 stone but although kept to 60 syns feel bloated and it's nowhere near * week, I think any loss will be okay. My meals for the next 10 days are also planned and shopping ordered courtesy of Mr A. When do you get weighed.

Hi Zilla thats what I've been telling myself this week, any loss is a good loss. I work too far away from home to walk so I drive but on Friday and today during my lunch I went for a walk for half an hour actually felt quite good doing it.

I'm due to get weighed tomorrow (Tuesday) after work I will let you know how I get on, I completely forgot about * week and its due but fingers crossed I'm back on track.

My heads back where it needs to be lets just hope my body is listening lol :D.

Sammie x x x

Hi what the hell are you doing up at this time if you are working today???? I am on my break. Good luck with weigh in will keep my fingers crossed for you whilst sleeping. Do you follow the extra easy or the red and green plan I do the red and green plan with mostly green days due to being diabetic ( medics advise to do mainly green days to maintain good blood sugar levels) but as I love quorn I have no problem doing it.
The hardest thing for me is that if I haven't got anything "bad" near me I am fine and don't miss it but when I come to work patients are always leaving gifts which is great but they never leave fruit it's always chocolates and biscuits, a patients husband came in the other night with boxes of crusty creme doughnuts and I sat and watched as the other staff ate them, must admit I had to keep well focused and no I didn't have one I just kept thinking of why I want to loose the weight. Was so proud of myself as the old me would have eaten a couple and thought oh well I will start again tomorrow.

Old me :17729:New me :angel09:

Ha ha I'm going up soon I suffer from insomnia so I only sleep for about 4 hours don't want to try meds due to the possible side effects :S.

(Clap clap,clap - round of applause) Well done for having the will power to stay away from the doughnuts, when you can do something like that you know you're on the right track. I'm very proud of you ;)

I try (being the operative word) to do Extra Easy, was struggling at first as the consultant hadn't explained it so I could understand, so I went on the website and OMG I can't believe how easy it is to follow.

I went the opposite way and from the start because I have a teenage daughter and she always has friends in I carried on buying treats and chocolates and because I was so motivated when I started it didn't bother me seeing it all. If I do fancy a treat I've a lot of WW cake mixes looked on the site and they are 2 syns each when made up and I find that one is enough, I think its just the knowledge that I've just eaten something that you wouldn't normally eat whilst losing weight. The only downfall is that sometimes she pinches them :/

Sammie x x x

Just thought i's say 'Hi' to everyone been looking at the site and you've all done fantastically well :)

I've been doing SW for 13 months now and to date I have lost 61lbs (4st 5lbs) -I love saying it in pounds it seems like loads.

I don't know what my start weight was I never look and I asked my consultant not to tell me until I felt ready, as yet I haven't set a target but personally I've still got a way to go.

Congrats on your great weight loss. Better if you still set a goal it's not too late hun. :p

Ha ha I'm going up soon I suffer from insomnia so I only sleep for about 4 hours don't want to try meds due to the possible side effects :S.

(Clap clap,clap - round of applause) Well done for having the will power to stay away from the doughnuts, when you can do something like that you know you're on the right track. I'm very proud of you ;)

I try (being the operative word) to do Extra Easy, was struggling at first as the consultant hadn't explained it so I could understand, so I went on the website and OMG I can't believe how easy it is to follow.

I went the opposite way and from the start because I have a teenage daughter and she always has friends in I carried on buying treats and chocolates and because I was so motivated when I started it didn't bother me seeing it all. If I do fancy a treat I've a lot of WW cake mixes looked on the site and they are 2 syns each when made up and I find that one is enough, I think its just the knowledge that I've just eaten something that you wouldn't normally eat whilst losing weight. The only downfall is that sometimes she pinches them :/

Sammie x x x

I too have insomnia that's why I work nights, funny how I can sleep for a good 7 hours during the day but when I worked days I struggled to get 3-4 hours sleep.

Not going to weigh in tomorrow as we were hit by a car from behind yesterday and hurt my back so am going to rest it on my days off but will still stick to plan and aim for 5 off for next thurs weigh in. Hope you are ok and have a good loss this week. How old is your daughter I have 2 boys one 23 the baby is 20 lol.

I too have insomnia that's why I work nights, funny how I can sleep for a good 7 hours during the day but when I worked days I struggled to get 3-4 hours sleep.

Not going to weigh in tomorrow as we were hit by a car from behind yesterday and hurt my back so am going to rest it on my days off but will still stick to plan and aim for 5 off for next thurs weigh in. Hope you are ok and have a good loss this week. How old is your daughter I have 2 boys one 23 the baby is 20 lol.

Tell me about it sometimes I don't go to sleep at all the longest I've stayed awake for was 3 days thought I'd sleep like a log but no such luck :confused:

OMG I hope you're ok make sure you get plenty of rest :snoopyhouse:.

I did weigh in and maintained I'm happy with that because I wasn't on the ball last week but I am defo giving it 110% from now I would like to do 21lb for xmas :cross:.

My daughter is 17yrs going on 27yrs she keeps telling me off because I don't have breakfast so I've promised her I'll try and do 5 a week :)

Sammie x x

Tell me about it sometimes I don't go to sleep at all the longest I've stayed awake for was 3 days thought I'd sleep like a log but no such luck :confused:

OMG I hope you're ok make sure you get plenty of rest :snoopyhouse:.

I did weigh in and maintained I'm happy with that because I wasn't on the ball last week but I am defo giving it 110% from now I would like to do 21lb for xmas :cross:.

My daughter is 17yrs going on 27yrs she keeps telling me off because I don't have breakfast so I've promised her I'll try and do 5 a week :)

Sammie x x

Hi, must admit am not a breakfast person. However now my new best thing is frozen yoghurts, I put one in the freezer when I leave for work and then in the morning when I get home I have it in bed before going to sleep...mmmmmmmm lovely especially the new coconut muller one, lush :drool: .

This is me being honest now :booboo: :break_diet: :gen147: :banghead: :cry:because I was in agony this morning after work when I went shopping I succumbed to the dark side :cry:chocolate n crisps :eek: why why why what happened why did I do it?!! The guilt I feel now is unreal. Sammie I need a kick up the backside for going off track after doing so good. Well I am drawing a line under it now and going to work extra hard back permitting and keep to 100% til next thu and aim for 5 pounds off.

My back is a bit better than yesterday but the ward at the moment is quite heavy so is hurting at the moment, never mind I have two nights off when I finish in the morn and have cancelled all my plans so I can just stay at home and rest.

Hi, must admit am not a breakfast person. However now my new best thing is frozen yoghurts, I put one in the freezer when I leave for work and then in the morning when I get home I have it in bed before going to sleep...mmmmmmmm lovely especially the new coconut muller one, lush :drool: .

This is me being honest now :booboo: :break_diet: :gen147: :banghead: :cry:because I was in agony this morning after work when I went shopping I succumbed to the dark side :cry:chocolate n crisps :eek: why why why what happened why did I do it?!! The guilt I feel now is unreal. Sammie I need a kick up the backside for going off track after doing so good. Well I am drawing a line under it now and going to work extra hard back permitting and keep to 100% til next thu and aim for 5 pounds off.

My back is a bit better than yesterday but the ward at the moment is quite heavy so is hurting at the moment, never mind I have two nights off when I finish in the morn and have cancelled all my plans so I can just stay at home and rest.

Hi hun how's your back ? ?

Don't worry about your lapse we all have them its when you admit to it that you can do something about it and jump back on that wagon. Did you go shopping hungry or even peckish as I find if I do that I buy ridiculous things that end up sitting in the fridge taunting me :eatdrink051::17729:.

Zilla you've had a rough few days so I suggest you dont be so hard on yourself :whip: give yourself a good :copon:to and start afresh :D. Eat plenty of extra fruit and veg and make sure you throw a few syns in there as well.

A remember you've come this far :bliss::happy096:

Sammie x x

Hi hun how's your back ? ?

Don't worry about your lapse we all have them its when you admit to it that you can do something about it and jump back on that wagon. Did you go shopping hungry or even peckish as I find if I do that I buy ridiculous things that end up sitting in the fridge taunting me :eatdrink051::17729:.

Zilla you've had a rough few days so I suggest you dont be so hard on yourself :whip: give yourself a good :copon:to and start afresh :D. Eat plenty of extra fruit and veg and make sure you throw a few syns in there as well.

A remember you've come this far :bliss::happy096:

Sammie x x

Thanks love, my back is much better now I have rested it back on shift tomorrow but it will be fine by then, wasn't hungry when I went shopping not really got an excuse the old me just popped in to say hello but I have kicked it back out of the door now. Missed weigh in today but will aim for any loss next week to keep me on the straight and narrow and to try and limit the damage I have done will walk home from work 5 times. Keeping to 100% and keeping syns low as possible for damage limitation this week but am getting in the zone, oh how quickly the zone can disappear. Am keeping strong now and thinking of the hard work and weight loss already acheived and drawing a line under my blip if anything it has made me more determind that the old me will never reappear.:break_diet: I want my angel wings back.:cry:

How are you doing this week, better than me I bet,

Sammie how did u do at weigh in this week?

Hiya sweets positive thinking is the way forward and if you keep your mind set that way you'll do great. Glad your back is feeling better there's nothing worse than feeling under the weather to make you want to eat rubbish :S

I maintained this week but I'm happy with that especially as I had a really busy stressful week and didn't seem to have 2 minutes to spare looking back at mealtimes it was throwing something together and dashing out of the door :mad: will prepare properly this week even if I have to do it the night before.

Here's to us and a good weight loss this week ;)

Sammie x x

Hiya sweets positive thinking is the way forward and if you keep your mind set that way you'll do great. Glad your back is feeling better there's nothing worse than feeling under the weather to make you want to eat rubbish :S

I maintained this week but I'm happy with that especially as I had a really busy stressful week and didn't seem to have 2 minutes to spare looking back at mealtimes it was throwing something together and dashing out of the door :mad: will prepare properly this week even if I have to do it the night before.

Here's to us and a good weight loss this week ;)

Sammie x x
My consultant texted me this morning to see how I was and I was honest with her and admitted that I had fell off the wagon for a couple of days and that I was now back on it and going to face the music at weigh in next week.:sigh: The good news is that my back has fully recovered and I am slowly getting in the zone again. Next july I go away and want to have lost at least 3 of my remaining 4.5 stone to loose. Do you really not know what weight you started at and therefore how much you want to loose?

Wow! You've lost as much as me in a fifth of the time!!
I feel slimmer though so if it's ok I'll pass on how I do it.
Firstly it's all in your head, so forget looking in the mirror to see evidence, seeing is NOT believing!
Look up some posture improvement exercises on the net, the easiest one is imagine a string attached to your head and it's pulling you up, drop your shoulders and tighten you tummy and butt!

Now visualise yourself as a slim sexy woman walking across the room, imagine how good you look! (sometimes I imagine getting the eye too but don't tell Mr Shirleen, he already reckons I'm a flirt).
Work the room, confidence is always a trick, the trick is to look more confident than you feel! I've had people tell me they wish I was as confident as I am, I want to laugh as some days I can't bear to leave the house!! Positive thinking has a wonderful way of producing positive results!

Oh and I keep saying this but smile! It releases endorphins and makes you feel better so soon you will be smiling for real.

You are a beautiful woman, start believing it!!!!!

My consultant texted me this morning to see how I was and I was honest with her and admitted that I had fell off the wagon for a couple of days and that I was now back on it and going to face the music at weigh in next week.:sigh: The good news is that my back has fully recovered and I am slowly getting in the zone again. Next july I go away and want to have lost at least 3 of my remaining 4.5 stone to loose. Do you really not know what weight you started at and therefore how much you want to loose?

Awww I'm glad your back has healed and you can get back to it 100%. As for losing the 3st just take it 1lb at a time and you'll succeed ;D.

I really don't know what I weigh when I started in my mind I was more than overweight judging by a picture I saw :S I was one step away from a size 30 :cry::eek::4633: so I knew if I knew what I weighed it would be too daunting to do anything about, this way I'm losing weight AND not being hard on myself by setting unrealistic goals because thats exactly what I would have done.

I've decided to find out in January (well hopefully so far I am) I'm a size 16 - 18 now and have got my size 28 work pants hung up on my wardrobe to keep me motivated cos there's NO WAY i'm putting those back on for all the tea in China.:nono:

Sammie x x

Wow! You've lost as much as me in a fifth of the time!!
I feel slimmer though so if it's ok I'll pass on how I do it.
Firstly it's all in your head, so forget looking in the mirror to see evidence, seeing is NOT believing!
Look up some posture improvement exercises on the net, the easiest one is imagine a string attached to your head and it's pulling you up, drop your shoulders and tighten you tummy and butt!

Now visualise yourself as a slim sexy woman walking across the room, imagine how good you look! (sometimes I imagine getting the eye too but don't tell Mr Shirleen, he already reckons I'm a flirt).
Work the room, confidence is always a trick, the trick is to look more confident than you feel! I've had people tell me they wish I was as confident as I am, I want to laugh as some days I can't bear to leave the house!! Positive thinking has a wonderful way of producing positive results!

Oh and I keep saying this but smile! It releases endorphins and makes you feel better so soon you will be smiling for real.

You are a beautiful woman, start believing it!!!!!

Thanks for your words however I am not beautiful and never have been, a plain jane is what I am and it's okay everyone cannot be a beauty queen. I am positive that the weight will come off even though I had a blip this week-am only human after all :sigh: but am now focused again think it will be a gain for me on thu but it's okay as I know it will be a loss the next week and every week after that until target- see focused again. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to loose the weight the main thing is that you are losing it. I think mine may have come off too quickly and that's why my brain is having a hard time adjusting but it's slowly catching up. Good luck with your journey.

Awww I'm glad your back has healed and you can get back to it 100%. As for losing the 3st just take it 1lb at a time and you'll succeed ;D.

I really don't know what I weigh when I started in my mind I was more than overweight judging by a picture I saw :S I was one step away from a size 30 :cry::eek::4633: so I knew if I knew what I weighed it would be too daunting to do anything about, this way I'm losing weight AND not being hard on myself by setting unrealistic goals because thats exactly what I would have done.

I've decided to find out in January (well hopefully so far I am) I'm a size 16 - 18 now and have got my size 28 work pants hung up on my wardrobe to keep me motivated cos there's NO WAY i'm putting those back on for all the tea in China.:nono:

Sammie x x

Hi love. You must have been a similar size to me then because I used to squash my boobs into a size 28 they used to look like water balloons swishing from side to side-oh the thought :8855:Most of my clothes are elasticated no surprise there so I am not sure what size I am now but I have a huge wardrobe full of lovely clothes still with tags on from when I've bought them with the intention of losing weight to wear them. Over 15 years that's a lot of clothes :eek: So in another few weeks I will try some on in the hope that at last I can wear some of my bargains. The down side is that it will have taken sooo long to loose the weight they are probably all so out of fashion, oh well never have been much of a fashion queen. I walked home from work this morning it took 40 minutes at a steady pace. What have you been up to sammie?

Hi Folks
Looks like theres loads a people doing great with the weight loss. I've decided to bite the bullet and get back on the wagon. I fell off it just after christmas 2009 yeah ages ago. I had lost 6st but have messed up and put 2st back on... aaaagggh. Last time I found it really easy to get myself motivated but this time its killing me. Anyone got any tips.

Back