Hi!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by katblack, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. katblack

katblack Full Member

Ok so started VLCD Wednesday an so far so fab!!!
    I have done this type of diet before but this time thought the added support of fellow dieters would be greatly appreciated!! Everyone needs a little pick me up pep talk every now an then :0)
    Good luck to everyone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rosey38

Rosey38 Full Member

Hi, glad it's going well so far. I started Exante on Monday! Here's to us being
    losers!

4. katblack

katblack Full Member

Haha too right!! lol how much do you want to lose?

5. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Gold Member

Good luck to you both.

I am doin a mix of slimfast & WW at the minute.

Lost 5lbs & was only really sticking to it since Monday so very happy with that!!

Ideally would love to lose around 78lbs.

Seems like a massive amount when you say it like that but I am gonna break it down into small mini goals along the way.

Dxxx

6. katblack

katblack Full Member

Well done 5lbs is nearly half a stone!! Its sometimes hard if you think you have soooo far to go but each day is getting you nearer!! :0)

7. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Gold Member

I know!! It's brilliant.

I just need to learn a wee bit of patience. I want to be 10st 7lbs NOWWWWW.

But that's not gonna happen. It took me a long time to get to this size so it is gonna take time to reverse it.

I have worked it out that if I lose 4lbs a month then it would take me till November 2015 to get to my ideal weight & you know what that is fine.

Each wee lb off is a lb closer.

Dxxx

8. katblack

katblack Full Member

Great attitude :0) im exactly the same with impatience!!

9. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Gold Member

It's just hard sometimes with all the effort you put in & it does take time.

We will get there tho.

Dxxx

10. Rosey38

Rosey38 Full Member

Good to have mini goals, especially on a long journey. Overall i want to lose around 6 stone. I'm going away in 11 weeks so ideally, with the week I've just done would love 3 stone by then. However as we are also trying to concieve everything I read says 10% loss increases fertility , so that is my first goal is 25 lbs. Hope you are both having a good Sunday.

11. katblack

katblack Full Member

Good luck Rosie!! I lost 3 stone 4yrs ago and finally concieved! Now have a gorgeous little 3yr old!! You'll get there! :0)

12. katblack

katblack Full Member

Sorry!Rosey!!

13. Rosey38

Rosey38 Full Member

Oh exciting to hear that weight loss helped you! Boy or Girl? I lost just under a stone last year and got pregnant, but put back on plus more after a miscarriage last year. cycles currently very irregular so hoping this will sort me out.

14. katblack

katblack Full Member

Ah sorry to hear that. I have a little boy-love of my life! :0) yeah know all about being irregular etc but you'll get there! Just by being slimmer healthier and happier helps-if im not the weight i want to be i am actually constantly stressed about it an unhappy so makes sense that when happy an relaxed it helps in that department too :0)