Hi

Soph

:wavey: I've been on LT for 6 weeks but only recently found this forum (which is fantastic) so I just wanted to say hi.

I started on 19th November at 15, 5 and I've lost two stone in those six weeks (and that was with me cheating big time on Christmas Day) so I am a big fan of LT.

I've just had my first cup of peppermint tea (that I would never have thought to try without this forum) so will try the mint chocolate tonight.

Happy New Year and all the best for reaching you goals in 2009!

Soph

Hi soph,
congratulations on your weight loss. you must be thrilled! this site is great isnt it!
im delighted i found it cos i know that i can just log on and have a rant if im having a bad day or get some inspiration to keep going!!
enjoy the peppermint tea...must try some myself

Hello Soph and welcome to the forum. A BIG well done on your weight loss up to now. You are doing FANTASTIC. Keep us posted with your progress. x

Hi soph! welcome to the forum. u've done really well so far and im sure ur going to do great!! gud luck xx

Hi Soph welcome to the site your loss is brilliant keep up the good work

XX Sharron

Hi and welcome, excellent weight loss so far. I don't know what I would have done without this site during my first week x

wow 2 stone in 6 weeks is a fabulous loss, congrats

Hi and welcome, excellent weight loss so far. I don't know what I would have done without this site during my first week x

I really could have done with it that first week. I had only vanilla shakes and no other flavours as I was scared I wouldn't like them, plus I never knew about the shakers so in my blender they always came out lumpy.....yum.

Welcome and well done for your weight loss so far.XX

well done gurl for your weight loss so far and more importantly doing the diet on your own!! Ya are one strong individual, all the best for this week, take care

Welcome Soph. It's amazing tha you did 6 weeks on your own. I don't think I could do it without this forum. Great to have you on board :)

Back