Hiding in the bedroom....

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
I remember this feeling too well :0( day 2 of restart today, I was struggling as it is, now hubby is making corn beef hash and I was craving it for days just never hot round to making it! Anybody else struggling today would be great to know I'm not alone :0( hiding in my bedroom with a bottle of water, not quite reached crying stage yet!!

Aw dear :(
I'm not feeling too grant today myself - 3rd day and I feel a bit drowsy and really fancy tomato on bread, the stupid it sounds! I think my totm might be on the doorstep as well. :(

It will get better though, I guess! At least the results will be a good kick! Chin up! x

Oh no, come on girls, You can get through this bad stage!!!
Run a bubble bath, wash your hair, paint your nails.... pamper yourself instead of dwelling!!!
I too went through stages like this, its not good, i know its not but you need to see through it!!! While you have some time, look at those old pics... the ones that make u want to lose weight!!!!
I agree the first 5 days are the worst but you are both strong enough to get through them, then you will be sailing and dropping the pounds!!!!

I'm really struggling today, for the first time my stomach feels hungry . Having the Saturday night blues

thanks katie :)

I'm sitting at work, so can't even pamper myself! I just feel like whining today, I guess! Not giving in! :)

I'm on day 5 lads and it's much better than previous days/ Just cooked lovely meal for hubby and kids and watched them eat it without much trouble at all! So keep at it....go to bed really early too!

im having a bad day also today, its day 5 and it has been ok until now, dont know why, i think its the weekend, but i am determined to carry on, come on everyone we can do it!!!

Aw I feel ya pain! LOL!
Everytime I am giving the kids food or cooking dinner I find myself going to have some and I swear I can almost taste it, I even get the rush of saliva too! I reckon I am going mad!

The only way i ever get through dieting is by going to bed early - when the kids do actually! LOL! Sometimes this is about 7.30pm! I get in bed with my laptop and watch tv... I find that by being upstairs I am not thinking about food or seeing the other half eating my favourites.. or listening to him playing soldiers on his PS3 ;) LOL! TV and evenings were my worst time of the day so I need to exclude them as much as I can!

Ooh and I bought a proper food blender today and I am rather liking the shakes!! I have an experiement in the freezer - I have frozen one in an attempt to get strawberry ice-cream... think it may have had too much water and be more of a cup-shaped lolly though! Still, will keep me busy for about an hour if thats the case! LOL!

hang in there and focus on week one weigh-in! I swear this is the only thing keeping me on this so far.. I cant wait to be given numbers...!!! xxx

Argh I'm still having a real fight with myself. Even more so now my sister has just came around and bought a load of KFC :0( so I resisted easily, but then she starting suggesting diets to me.... Why don't you just stick to slimming world.... Well I was but the losses were crummy for me... But then I'm thinking maybe I didn't give it my all, I had all weekend off... And still managed .5lbs even with the binging but arghhhh it's so tough to get the mentality back..... Anyone got anymore ammo? :0(

I think of it as medicine for my weight problem and I'll stop when the problem goes away. Like paracetamol for a headache. its day 5 for me and its working so far.

I'm in bed with a glass of water, gonna sleep early and pray tomorrow is better for me xxx

DON'T go back to Slimming World. You want to be slim for your 2nd anniversary holiday so keep that in mind and stay focused. You will do that on LT. You might not be as successful on SW. As someone who actually quite likes SW as a blueprint for future healthy eating, I have given up using it as a diet solution - it was just too slow and there was always the temptation to cheat. Having said that, I ate an omelette today. See my post on the general thread. Don't want to say any more here as food talk is forbidden on 100% thread.

Thornhill Cate said:
DON'T go back to Slimming World. You want to be slim for your 2nd anniversary holiday so keep that in mind and stay focused. You will do that on LT. You might not be as successful on SW. As someone who actually quite likes SW as a blueprint for future healthy eating, I have given up using it as a diet solution - it was just too slow and there was always the temptation to cheat. Having said that, I ate an omelette today. See my post on the general thread. Don't want to say any more here as food talk is forbidden on 100% thread.

Ahhh I didnt realize! Silly me I've been talking all kinds of silly foods!

Thank you Everyone for support!! I didn't cave and feel so good about it this morning!!! Ready to take on day 3 with a smile :0) xxx

Stick with it......I don't know how tall you are or how much you have to lose but you won't get anything like the results that you get with this on any other conventional diet! How dare your sister suggest diets at the same time as bringing KFC round! Didn't she know that you were on the diet?

7lbs was a great loss but from what you've said about eating it could obviously have been a whole lot better:( if you can manage to give this diet 3 weeks at 100% I promise you that after that you simply don't think about food and the diet becomes a habit, it really is that simple:D

Ooooowa i hope so does it really get easier Sandra??

SandraB said:
Stick with it......I don't know how tall you are or how much you have to lose but you won't get anything like the results that you get with this on any other conventional diet! How dare your sister suggest diets at the same time as bringing KFC round! Didn't she know that you were on the diet?

7lbs was a great loss but from what you've said about eating it could obviously have been a whole lot better:( if you can manage to give this diet 3 weeks at 100% I promise you that after that you simply don't think about food and the diet becomes a habit, it really is that simple:D

Arghh my sister is so slim she's like a model and now she's 4 months pregnant and still tiny as every, she buys food like KFC takes a bite then bins it ! I am managing to stay on thankfully, but she Dows push my buttons sometimes :0) x

it gets alot easier trust me, i was the same when i started thinking i would always be craving food and that i would always be hungry.
To cut a long story short i'm on week 11 now and feeling great. Once you get through the first couple weeks you will feel alot better :) , best of luck

Ooooowa i hope so does it really get easier Sandra??

Yes, I absolutely promise you that it does.......I think that I've written my feelings down on my Blog if you want to have a look, it's pretty boring stuff though, I'll warn you!

I like reading about peopkes feelings it helps me carry on with it! Thanks will take a look :)

Back