hiding upstairs :(

Fattylicious_Gurl

why does asian food have to have such a strong smell?! im hiding in my room cos we have guests over n everyones eating all this yummy food and even though im on the THIRD floor with all the doors shut i can still smell it!!! (or maybe im imagining it!) so darn annoyinggg

maybe i shud get on with my essays whilst im here... if i can stop daydreaming about food! lol

Such an amazing smell off Asian food, love cooking it! Next door neighbours are Indian so always smell curry every evening when I go out.. its lovely but been tempting last few nights!

Stick with it.. GET OFF MSN AND FORUM and do your essays!!

why does asian food have to have such a strong smell?! im hiding in my room cos we have guests over n everyones eating all this yummy food and even though im on the THIRD floor with all the doors shut i can still smell it!!! (or maybe im imagining it!) so darn annoyinggg

maybe i shud get on with my essays whilst im here... if i can stop daydreaming about food! lol

get on with those essays missy :mad: bet the food is yuck.......and - it will all still be there when you're slim and gorgeous !!!!

small price to pay.....eh ?

stay strong.....why not go for a walk ?

Debz xx

My hubby has just made himself a curry, it smells divine!!

just think of all the fat and grease solidifying in your body

Does it still smell good

Just remember smelling wont put the weight on

Be strong and do those essays LOL!!!

xx Sharron

Tell me about it. Could still smell the lunch today although I had escaped upstairs -2 floors up! I like to think of it as 15 meals missed (for me now on day 5) which would otherwise have been sitting around my waist, thighs and arms -not to mention all the mindless nibbles from the children's meals I would have had by now!
I also get a kick out of throwing away all the leftovers (and there are lots this festive season) from the fridge, knowing that if I wasn't on TFR I'd have scoffed them all! :)

lol. thanks for all the support guys :) it makes me feel better to know that my sister in law uses wayyyy too much oil in her cooking. sumtimes just looking at it puts me off, even if it smells nice. i guess ill just focus on that thought!

and ur right, once im slim, it'll still be there! xx

get a clothes peg and pop it on your nose et voila - no sense of smell. Thats what i am gonna do if my hubby ever makes anything delish whilst i am doing LT!

keep going - and get on with those essays - 12,000 words won't write themselves! lol

lol!! interesting idea :D yeah trying to do my essays... :( just not happening. almost finished one so trying to proof read it and shuffle it around a bit!

omg..i totali understand wot u mean about the asian food..my mums cooking downstairs...n usually i aint tempted but ryte now i have to hide in my room aswell..n its only day 3 for me!!!

aww. terrible aint it? why do our mums have to be such good cooks!! lol i always said if she was a bad cook i wudnt be overweight in the 1st place!! heehee

lol...so true..i agree with u...its easier said than done...day 4 for me n im being sooo gud! well proud of me self! lol..

we should all be proud of ourselves! anyone i know who even hears about this diet cant even imagine doing it for a day!!! go us! :)

we should all win awards for courage and strength :D cos getting through cooking smells is hard hard work :)

hope you feeling ok today

aaah man..the iraqi got to ya! i really know that feeling because unfortunately i have had 8 weeks of smelling that. what i usually do is spray some perfume in the room so that i cant smell the food smell coming upstairs!... you'll be fine once you go back to uni coz you wont have anything to smell!

im feeling a lot better. thanks ollie :)

uni is worse!! i live with the most unhealthy eaters ever! i went to my flatmates room n she was sat there eating chocolate digestives!!!

Back