hifi light bar

shezam

Silver Member
Hello everyone! Anyone know if i can buy these in shops? Bought the chick and caramel ones last night they are lush! Think £2 for 6 bars is quite expensive though x

I've looked in the major supermarkets like asda and such, but I think you can only get them at group.
I agree that they are a bit expensive, but they are life savers at times! I especially like the mint hi fi bars, better than a mint aero bar any day! :)

The only ones I've tasted so far are the lemon ones, and I lurrrrve them!! Think...lemon meringue pie!

I want to try the choc/orange one, and the mint one, though but can't justify spending that much money on them. We get three in a pack here, for €2.20.

Iv seen them at group & herd people mention them, are they like a chocolate bar or a cerial bar?

Hifi bars are 1 for a healthy extra, Hifi light bars are 2 for a healthy extra.
Are only available in groups or some sell them on eBay but they're even more expensive.

I love hifi bars they are a saver for me though cause i tend to have one most days for breakfast. The mint ones and orange and choco are my fav. They are a great choco fix!!!

There's loads of other cereal bars you can buy at supermarkets for much less and some are super tasty. My favourites are Kellogs Fibre plus bars. Best to grab a load when they are on offer.

Back