Hii have just started sw ee...

tinks1974

Hii have just started sw ee i had 2 bannanas for breakfast chicken mugshot and packet of velvet crisps for lunch woth a satsuma and for dinner going to have j pot with cheese and onion in with rice and 2 weigh wathcers sausage. I worked this to be 10 syns altogether today is that correct xx

Hii have just started sw ee i had 2 bannanas for breakfast chicken mugshot and packet of velvet crisps for lunch woth a satsuma and for dinner going to have j pot with cheese and onion in with rice and 2 weigh wathcers sausage. I worked this to be 10 syns altogether today is that correct xx

Okay, what are you having for your healthy extras first of all. Will it be the cheese for your HEA, in which case you would need to weigh it out to the appropriate amount. But it doesn't look like you have a HEB there?

Then I would say that you are not actually eating a lot of proper food, so that may be something you want to look at. I would be starving come dinner if that was all I had eaten all day lol

Syn wise the velvet crunch would be 4 syns and 1 syn for the chicken mugshot (assuming that it the proper flavour name and its not roast chicken or something else). WW sausages are half a syn each if I remember rightly which would give you a total of 6 syns. not sure where you think the other syns are.

Back