Hiiii *Waves*

JadeeLouise

Hi everyone. I'm Jade I'm 23 and have decide to start doing Slimming World again. I've been doing it on and off for years but am now at my heaviest and would like to get back to being healthy.
Been a lurker here for many months so decided to join you all, I'm sure I'll be very supported here.
I have a goooorgeous little boy, Mikey, who has just turned a year old. An amazing and supportive fiancee who will be doing this journey with me and together we all live in South Wales :)

If you've got this far, well done, I'm sure you've realised by now that I'm a bit of a rambler... So I finish now and maybe see you about :) :)

Hi everyone. I'm Jade I'm 23 and have decide to start doing Slimming World again. I've been doing it on and off for years but am now at my heaviest and would like to get back to being healthy.
Been a lurker here for many months so decided to join you all, I'm sure I'll be very supported here.
I have a goooorgeous little boy, Mikey, who has just turned a year old. An amazing and supportive fiancee who will be doing this journey with me and together we all live in South Wales :)

If you've got this far, well done, I'm sure you've realised by now that I'm a bit of a rambler... So I finish now and maybe see you about :) :)

hello xx well done rejoining SW. Its kinda my way of life now so even when i go off track i still have SW principles there. Its my third time round and im more relaxed this time xx good luck with your journey x

Hi
jade im from south wales a lot older than you i had my 1st grandchild 11th jan 2016 just want to say good luck ..

Back