Hillie's Diary

Hillie

I'm in my third week at SW. Already lost 7lbs. Avoiding syns in the form of food has been easy, my downfall is my wine :mad:

I don't like fizzy drinks (unless it's scotch and coke ;)) - in fact I only drink coffee during the day and wine in the evening now I come to think of it.

How terrible is that - gee. I've not ever thought about it before :break_diet:

So today I will try and not have any wine...if its not in the house, then I can't drink it will be my motto!

Does anyone have anything they struggle with limiting or giving up?

Not having alcohol on a Saturday night?! Wow, that's commitment! :)

I'd miss my couple of glasses of cider on a Saturday night, so I do still have that, (2 for 15 syns). I really, really struggle giving up/cutting down crisps and chocolate, but they are two of the main reasons why I'm this weight, so that has to change.

Well done on losing 7lb, excellent loss. xxxx

Thanks! I'm just going to make sure I eat early enough so that I don't crave my wine. I usually have a couple of glasses whilst preparing dinner. For Tonight my partner Tony has made a spaghetti Bol so he can do the cooking!

Crisps are one of my favourite things in the whole world, so they are in the cupboard with the door firmly shut. If ur like me then one bag isn't enough!!

The way I've been going a multi-pack hasn't been enough! :eek: But that's all going to change!

Well done on the forward planning and getting the OH do the cooking, kills two birds with one stone. :) x

Aw, I failed miserably. My friend and neighbour bought me a bottle of red wine as I said I would help her today with spading some gravel off her drive into a skip. She persuaded me I would be burning the wine off and I chose to believe her, even tho I know it would have been better to just have 2 glasses to stay within my syns.

Now I feel bad coz the whole bottle slipped down .... I wonder if my glass had a hole in the bottom????!!!!

I'm hoping you did good? Tell me about your evening...

Back