Hints and Tips - Tasty food with low points...

Laura_b_05

Hi Everyone

Thought I would start this thread to let everyone share their low point tasty foods that help them through the day...

I will start with ww chicken noodle soup...only 2 points per portion and sometime i double up and have it for dinner if I don't have much points left :D

For low point snacks i LOVE sugar free strawberry or raspberry jelly with 150g stawberries...only half a point and its amazing for a hangover!!!:D

I'm wondering how many times Curly Wurlies will make an appearance in this thread :p!!

3.5 point choccie fix for me though, is a Galaxy Ripple. Feels like a full bar of chocolate for few points!

WW Cookie Bars - 1.5 points of yumminess

Needless to say, I am in a chocolate frame of mind now... !!! Struggling to think of something savoury !!!

mmmmm curly wurly lol i do have a stock of them in my fridge :D I love the ww carrot cake aswell. I made the homemade carrot and orange cake and they were amazing, i also make the chocolate cookies, at only 1/2pt per cookie (they are tiny mind you) i didn't feel guilty having 4 :D lol x

Oooh, check out the Toblerone Cookies recipe if you like cookies, they are delicious, kinda cakey rather than crunchy biscuits. Its in the recipe section in the WW forum here. They work out at 2 points for 16 BIG cookies :D

Yogurts and cereal. These got me through lol :)

Activia snack pots, all flavours apart from strawberry (i think) are 1 point and big :) and also cheerios 30gs 1.5 points YUUUM! :)

4 cream crackers, 1 cheese triangle, 4 crab sticks, 6 cherry tomatoes halved and 50g grapes - 4 points total... If you use water biscuits you can have 8 instead and the cheese spreads easily between all crackers :D

Ohhh! you just reminded me i need to get grapes! :D thankyou! hehe :) xx

I'm wondering how many times Curly Wurlies will make an appearance in this thread :p!!

3.5 point choccie fix for me though, is a Galaxy Ripple. Feels like a full bar of chocolate for few points!

WW Cookie Bars - 1.5 points of yumminess

Needless to say, I am in a chocolate frame of mind now... !!! Struggling to think of something savoury !!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS ! Galaxy Ripple is only 3.5 points ! ::eek: :eek:

Back