1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hints & Tips

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by ellaye, 14 January 2014 Social URL.

1. ellaye

ellaye Well-Known Member

I have no idea if there's already a thread like this somewhere, but given that we are all in the same boat with needing to lose a lot of weight, I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where we can swap tips, recipes, etc. that are more aimed towards our situation?

Things like, low calorie/big portion recipes, best plus size clothes stores, exercise ideas, etc?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

best exercise i found for me is Leslie sansone walking dvd you can find her on you tube i do the 1 mile or the 2 mile and wow i know i have done it
    but she also if you put in gentle 1 mile walk thats a good one to not as fast like it says gentle x

4. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

clothes stores for the curvy lady i love yours clothing and they have got a good sale on to at the moment

5. ellaye

ellaye Well-Known Member

Hidden calories!

I bought a pack of Wrigley's sugar free Electro gum, and when I Googled calorie content, it's 7 calories for each piece. I know it's a tiny amount, but if you're anything like me and you can chew several pieces a day without counting the calories, it can soon add up! Especially if it takes you over your caloric recommendation.

6. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

ellaye
    its so true certain things i use to think there was hardly anything in and i google and see there is im so surprised x

7. xjoannexxx

xjoannexxx Active Member

I really struggle to get across the body bags long enough they seem to sit at my waist rather than my hip, it's driving me mad as I love not having to carry a handbag around.

8. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

I know it sounds really obvious but I have recently downsized my plate sizes, it has helped me :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

9. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

joanne the over body bags i got one from matalan and it seems longer the stap fits lovely on the hip have a look hun i think mine was £6

princess i have bought a smaller plate to lolol makes it look like there is loads on it lolol