• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hints to cope with a working lunch...Please!!

hope70

S: 14st11lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 3st0lb(20.29%)
Hi all
On Monday I am on a work away day, very nicely being held at Souhwark Cathedral. Lunch is provided and seen as an opportunity to develop relationships across the teams. We will have a task to complete over lunch.
I work in the mental health/psychiatry field so not your normal bunch!! I really do not want my colleagues to know what I am doing and yet I do not want to come off Lipotrim for one lunch. If I was going to do that it would have to be a romantic dinner with my husband!
I really am stuck with how to manage this. It has been on my mind so thought I'd ask if you have any suggestions.
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hmm... how about saying you have a dodgy tummy and don't want to risk upsetting it further?

Alternatively just say you're not too hungry and have a small piece of protein...

Good luck whatever you decide! :)

hope70

dodgy tummy sounds good, and believable as I am on the toilet so much!! Also my husband has a tummy bug at the moment.

Thanks

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
yup dodgy tummy sounds ok and just say you want to be carefull....if theres just a chicken dish that you could eat just the chicken maybe..

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Good luck with the lunch. You could have a plate with a little on it and push it to one side and if anyone asks just say you have a bug! I went to a barbeque in the summer where only the family knew what I was doing and I put food on a plate then the children took a bit as they passed! They loved the slyness of it and no-one sussed what was going on!

x

hope70

clever, shame my 3 and 5 year olds won't be there!!

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
deffo go with the tummy bug idea! lol

I am going on a girly lunch to pizza express next week. Thankfully they all know i am on a diet and will be there, drinking water! LOL

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
S: 11st0lb C: 9st4lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 1st10lb(15.58%)
Small shaker cup with your shake or a bar won't hurt? Could say it is a protein bar or shake, loads of peeps use these as meal replacements nowadays...don't they?

hope70

HI everyone
Thanks for all your help. I DID IT!!!!
Loads of sandwiches and cakes were brought out. I excused myself, went to the toilet, which was quite a way away. Popped outside, had a shake. Returned to a different table. I did not need to say a word! All that anxiety about nothing.
Thanks for your help though!
14 days done with no cheating!!! So pleased with myself!