Hips of doom have got to go!

Had a couple of glasses of wine last night and today have not done Sw as hardly any suitable food that didn't require lots of prep. Feeling quite disheartened. Was 100% til this am and had a weigh in today and had gained a lb. can't deny am getting hacked off bit will start again tomorrow after this BBQ

Hang in there Mal, maybe this is the time for it to go wrong a bit, I'm nearly crying here over a stupid 10 minute attack of the 'I want to eat this cake' episode. Lets both see the damage next week and pick ourselves up and carry on.

Have fun with everyone at the BBQ, feeeling guilty and bad dosen't help when it comes to staying with the plan.

Maybe you need to take a break and think about all the reasons why you decided to go back on SW in the first place. If these things still matter to you then draw a line under this weekend and start again - a complete fresh. Try different foods so you don't get bored or tempted.

Big hugs xxxx

Lisa x

Thanks both. The problem is I'm really focussed on the things that made me start and I want it do badly but my thoughts and my willpower seem to be unrelated! Had BBQ - food not bad - but had lots of wine & a dessert and wish I'd driven now. Still, it was nice and tomorrow I will be back at home and can restart. It'll be fine & I will stick at it, but center parcs followed by this is tricky. I am eating out next sat but up to and after that I will be100%

Pheweeeee what a day. Up at 7.30 (unheard of on a Sunday) and drove from Basingstoke to colchester. Arrived at 10.15 and at 11 I started the bug hotel at the community garden. Did that til 3 got burned and bitten but finished the hotel which was great. Home, gardened for 3 ish hours then finally at about 7.30 sat down. I am sleeeeeepy! I had brekkie on the go (yep croissants) and cereal for lunch. Dinner was salad with quorn pieces. Radish, cuce, toms, olives, chilli pickled silverskins (mmmm), pumpkin seeds, caperberries etc. very nice. Just heading to bed (5 hrs max kip last night and that doesn't do it for me) with a white choc options. W-I tomorrow & it's not looking food but no excuses from tomorrow...everything is winding down a bit and should be more relaxed.

Pheweeeee what a day. Up at 7.30 (unheard of on a Sunday) and drove from Basingstoke to colchester. Arrived at 10.15 and at 11 I started the bug hotel at the community garden. Did that til 3 got burned and bitten but finished the hotel which was great. Home, gardened for 3 ish hours then finally at about 7.30 sat down. I am sleeeeeepy! I had brekkie on the go (yep croissants) and cereal for lunch. Dinner was salad with quorn pieces. Radish, cuce, toms, olives, chilli pickled silverskins (mmmm), pumpkin seeds, caperberries etc. very nice. Just heading to bed (5 hrs max kip last night and that doesn't do it for me) with a white choc options. W-I tomorrow & it's not looking food but no excuses from tomorrow...everything is winding down a bit and should be more relaxed.

How did you get on with the scales love? xxx

Lisa x

It was indeed. I sts which is pretty good I guess. This is a slow haul so I am upping the exercise and will be on the treadmill and the bike every night

It was indeed. I sts which is pretty good I guess. This is a slow haul so I am upping the exercise and will be on the treadmill and the bike every night

Onwards and downwards love :)

Lisa x

In London today. Won't dwell too much on food as not on plan but had on plan brekkie, lunch and dinner but did have a skinny decaf frappucino and a yogurt flapjack. I did resist a big slab of cake though but not sure that is better than munching a flapjack. I walked to the train (20 mins) & back (20 mins), gardened for 1,5 hours and did 30 mins on treadmill and cycle, so at least I'm doing some exercise. Would be happy with just a pound but I'm struggling. Not going to stop posting on here though. It'll come back. Big shop needed to try to make sure there are lots of food choices to keep me on straight and narrow. Also deposit being put down on holiday. Not decided for sure but need to reserve so ferry and villa don't get taken. It'll be a bikini possibility too so need to get my sh!t together...

In London today. Won't dwell too much on food as not on plan but had on plan brekkie, lunch and dinner but did have a skinny decaf frappucino and a yogurt flapjack. I did resist a big slab of cake though but not sure that is better than munching a flapjack. I walked to the train (20 mins) & back (20 mins), gardened for 1,5 hours and did 30 mins on treadmill and cycle, so at least I'm doing some exercise. Would be happy with just a pound but I'm struggling. Not going to stop posting on here though. It'll come back. Big shop needed to try to make sure there are lots of food choices to keep me on straight and narrow. Also deposit being put down on holiday. Not decided for sure but need to reserve so ferry and villa don't get taken. It'll be a bikini possibility too so need to get my sh!t together...

It will come back. You've been here before and so have I. Don't beat yourself up about it though - the time just isn't right at the moment so just to with the flow try your best but don't stress about it. When you're ready just turn the page and start another chapter xxx

Lisa x

It will come back. You've been here before and so have I. Don't beat yourself up about it though - the time just isn't right at the moment so just to with the flow try your best but don't stress about it. When you're ready just turn the page and start another chapter xxx Lisa x

You are my voice of reason thanks. When I'm focussed I can't understand how people can cheat and scupper their weight loss chances but when I'm like I am now it's like my head is split - one part wants so much to be slim, the other I can't control and buys a roll at m&s and sweets for the office?! That's the evil self-scuppering me but it will go away! Going easy on myself as do have a meal out Saturday but if I font Dort it after that I will give myself a slap and a stern talking to. Miracles font happen and I need to make effort for weight to come off!

You are my voice of reason thanks. When I'm focussed I can't understand how people can cheat and scupper their weight loss chances but when I'm like I am now it's like my head is split - one part wants so much to be slim, the other I can't control and buys a roll at m&s and sweets for the office?! That's the evil self-scuppering me but it will go away! Going easy on myself as do have a meal out Saturday but if I font Dort it after that I will give myself a slap and a stern talking to. Miracles font happen and I need to make effort for weight to come off!

I think everybody is the same love, I know I am. It will come back. Something will just click into place and it'll happen - as long as you keep trying, it will happen :) xx

Lisa x

Forcing myself to post. No treadmill today but busy, spent the morning burning calories by being soooo angry with my boss. (Lucky for him our offices are miles away and he is on leave for a week!). By lunch had calmed down. Walked up hill and back to get my pasta salad. Worked til 6. Home and straight into garden to weed (open gardens countdown has begun - 16 days to go). Dropped d off in town and went to the range and got compost and bird food. Then to my Nan's to see mum and dad. Then home at 9.30. Had a salad but had a roll and humous and wine. 2 tsps Nutella. Watched film 'admission' - v cheesy, bit naff, now in bed about to watch gardeners world, I am WILD!!!!!!

Weekend full of gardening and including a meal out. I sts today (.25 off!). Shame as had lost more midweek but having a monday w-i means any extras at weekend and I'm found out! Done lots of body magic so am disappointed but this week -3

Weekend full of gardening and including a meal out. I sts today (.25 off!). Shame as had lost more midweek but having a monday w-i means any extras at weekend and I'm found out! Done lots of body magic so am disappointed but this week -3

Why don't you change your weigh in day to Friday again :) xxx

Lisa x

I think that's an EXCELLENT plan!

:) :) :)
Right missus let's sort this! You can bring this back you can get your head back in the zone. Three whole days to be a SW nerd, swap and change your food round a bit and really go for it.
Lots of super speed and super free food between now and Friday with minimal syns and lots of water and you'll get a pound off I think xxx

Lisa x

YOu can do this, you know you can, and deep inside you want to, don't you? Friday is an excellent idea, gives you more time to get back into it and will give you an emotional boost when you have a loss.

Back