Hit the 14lb mark today!!

sexxymummy

sorry for the pointless post, but i know how much u all appreciate weight loss as opposed to anyone else i talk to who dont seem overly bothered lol, & i really wanted to get it off my chest..

so i started preparing for the diet on the 2nd Jan by cutting down on my carbs.. officially started the diet (1000cal plan) on 4th Jan.. jumped on the scales today & saw i have lost just over 14lbs overall.. so i have hit the stone mark!!! how chuffed am i :D :D

keep up the good work everyone ;)
Xx

Well done! One stone down so quickly is amazing!

One stone down - that is fantastic and should be shouted about!
As some wise person said to me on my first journey, pick up a stones worth of potatoes/sugar/flour and see how much weight you've lost that way! You've made a fantastic start, well done!
:clap::clap::clap:

Yay!! Go you! :party0049: That`s a brill loss!! :D Xxx

Wow another great loss, well done xxx

Thats fantastic - well done. Its great to be able to come on here and tell everyone - and know they all totally "get" how exciting it is!! I find reading about everyone elses success really motivating

Not a pointless post at all, you shout as loud as you like! We're all inspired by your great loss and really pleased for you.
Way to go! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo Hoo well done!!! A stone is a huge amount of weight and 1 stone closer to GOAL!!! x

Not pointless at all SM -- Losses like yours inspire the rest of us to stick with the programme. Thanks for sharing -- and congrats! :)

MM

Was just coming to say the same as MinnieMel, it's very inspiring to see others posting about their weightloss, be it 1lb or 100lbs, it's still an achievement and you should post about it and be proud!

Back