Hiya, 24 year old with 10 stone to lose on SW!

Hiya,

I'm Becca :)

I started slimming world 6 weeks ago after seeing my sister lose almost 6stone in a year. I'm graduating next year and want to feel healthy and look my best - I've never ever ever been a healthy weight from the age of about 12 to be honest! This is actually working for me thus far, and i wanted to come here, and meet some other people doing the same :)

Becca :D:D:D

I am also a poor (mature) student doing SW on a budget with tonnes of weight to loose. I've always regards myself as a 'big' girl, but now I'd give anything to be as fat as I thought I was at 17!!!

Hi Becca!

I'm 23 and with around 10 stone to lose ideally too! Albeit i'm doing this on Exante diet and by dress size but my guesstimate is 10 stone.

We can do this, wishing you the best of luck!

I am also a poor (mature) student doing SW on a budget with tonnes of weight to loose. I've always regards myself as a 'big' girl, but now I'd give anything to be as fat as I thought I was at 17!!!
I can relate to this so much! I used to think I was really big when I was a teenager, infact people told me that, now I'd be really happy to be that weight again (Even though i was still overweight, i wasn't where I am now!). Studying is hard for the snacking too I find, every time I'm reading or writing my brain wanders on to food :p ! good luck with your journey and the work! Always here to chat too if you ever want to :Dxx

Hi and good luck on SW. I'm also a student (mature), but studying from home, and have over 10 stone to lose! I can definitely relate to the snacking whilst studying! I largely seem to keep switching between SW and calorie counting. You seen to be doing great so far. :D

Hi,
New to this whole thing....tried Scottish slimmers online for a bit, did ok.
Just bought the slimming world starter pack online, going through it tonight before starting tomorrow (is it ok that I have a bag of sweets tonight just to help?....lol)
Have just over 13 stone to loose, jeez, that's a lot! Have a pretty unsupportive hubby at the mo which doesn't help. He will be eating the same as me since I do the cooking! Won't do him any harm
Really going to need a lot of support from all of you re how it all works, tips, recipes and most of all general encouragement.
Here's to a new me!!!!!!

Hi Becca! We're all in the same boat here, it's lovely to have the support. I'm doing Slimming World from home cuz I'm poor and can't afford to join! Give me a shout if you need advice, support, or a chat :)

Hope your having a good week so far. I'm going to my first class tonight have bought the starter pack from eBay. Think I need one class to see what it's all about but like you, money is an issue so probably end up doing it myself from home. Support buddies?

Hello! I'm 28 years old and a part time worker and AAT student. I joined SW 2 weeks ago. I'm starting again for the bazillionth time with 12ish stone to lose. Hope you're all well and enjoying the journey so far.

Hey! I'm really enjoying it this time. I want to do it for better health. I haven't had that to motivate me before. I've lost 10.5lb in my first 2 weeks. Hope I can keep it up. What's your story so far? Xx

Back