Hiya Anyone start WW today 1/3/10?

Hi ladies, you have all done fantastic and im pleased to report that even though I went of the rales a bit, after finding out my husband is being made redundant I have still managed to lose 1.5lbs so really pleased with that. I have also brought off ebay a 12 week journal which will really help me as i will be able to look back and see what I’ve eaten on good and bad weeks (although not planning on having many of those lol).
Good luck to us all this week.

Hi ladies, you have all done fantastic and im pleased to report that even though I went of the rales a bit, after finding out my husband is being made redundant I have still managed to lose 1.5lbs so really pleased with that. I have also brought off ebay a 12 week journal which will really help me as i will be able to look back and see what I’ve eaten on good and bad weeks (although not planning on having many of those lol).
Good luck to us all this week.

:happy096:

:gen126: on your news of hubbs redundancy :( oi That was my journal on ebay I lost the bid :eek: lol jokes ;) Yes well done I brought some pads from pound land and spent some time writing my diary diet out goals and weigh dates etc I have to as it makes me remember and keeps me on track.

Good luck with this week Im sure it will be another good one :Dxx

Last edited:
SOONTOBESLIM2009, sorry about your hubby's news, but well done you 1.5lbs!

If you loose 1.5 a week by the time July comes around you could be 22.5lbs lighter! That's past your half way mark.

I have the book but been using an application on my iphone to track my points, I love it!

x

soontobeslim :clap: welldone you!! It goes to show that even if we dont have the best of weeks we can still loose!! Sending you big cyber hugs:hug99: about your hubbys redundancy, hope everything works out for the best for you and your family. xxx

I think im gonna have a bad day today!! I have just worked out what im gonna have for the day and i only have 1 point left over for snacks! :eek: Which, trust me, is NEVER going to be enough! Especially as i have no oranges or apples left! I do have 12points left over from the week though, but i really dont want to use them, they are what ive earned doing excercise, but it looks like i might just have to use a couple to get me through snack times. :( I still have a cold as well so the craving for chocolate is soooooo bad!!!!!!

I have a diary, ive always used it. I just have a simple excercise book (like you used to have at school) on the first page i write my start date, weight, measurements, how many points per day i can have, my weigh in day and any good websites and passwords (like this one!) Then its a page per day, i write down everything i eat and make a note if it was good or a bad choice, for example the other day i made the nicest sandwhich ive had in ages... so i made a note that it was YUMMY, so when i flick through i can see that i enjoyed that lunch. At the back of the book i write recepies that i find on the internet that i want to try out. I knoew that if i didnt write everything down then i would loose track of what i was eating and i would never keep to the diet.

size102b, ive lived in greece now for 4 years, i live in Mainland greece in a city called Thessaloniki, close to the tourist resort of Halkidiki, which is where we spend our summers. Me and DH met working on a tourist day trip boat and ive never looked back! Quite the love story really! I would really like to come back to the UK now though, but DH is Albanian and its so difficult to get him a visa, so many rules and regulations to get through, we are giving things one final push here before we decide to go for it.

xxx

Claire..marry him then hes a get a visa straight away :)

soontobeslim :clap: welldone you!! It goes to show that even if we dont have the best of weeks we can still loose!! Sending you big cyber hugs:hug99: about your hubbys redundancy, hope everything works out for the best for you and your family. xxx

I think im gonna have a bad day today!! I have just worked out what im gonna have for the day and i only have 1 point left over for snacks! :eek: Which, trust me, is NEVER going to be enough! Especially as i have no oranges or apples left! I do have 12points left over from the week though, but i really dont want to use them, they are what ive earned doing excercise, but it looks like i might just have to use a couple to get me through snack times. :( I still have a cold as well so the craving for chocolate is soooooo bad!!!!!!

I have a diary, ive always used it. I just have a simple excercise book (like you used to have at school) on the first page i write my start date, weight, measurements, how many points per day i can have, my weigh in day and any good websites and passwords (like this one!) Then its a page per day, i write down everything i eat and make a note if it was good or a bad choice, for example the other day i made the nicest sandwhich ive had in ages... so i made a note that it was YUMMY, so when i flick through i can see that i enjoyed that lunch. At the back of the book i write recepies that i find on the internet that i want to try out. I knoew that if i didnt write everything down then i would loose track of what i was eating and i would never keep to the diet.

size102b, ive lived in greece now for 4 years, i live in Mainland greece in a city called Thessaloniki, close to the tourist resort of Halkidiki, which is where we spend our summers. Me and DH met working on a tourist day trip boat and ive never looked back! Quite the love story really! I would really like to come back to the UK now though, but DH is Albanian and its so difficult to get him a visa, so many rules and regulations to get through, we are giving things one final push here before we decide to go for it.

xxx

Yes I do a diary but yours sound a great idea putting if you enjoyed things.....
Ahh are you married? Thats what DH means isnt it? I hope you get to come home and stay as happy as you are now :Dxx

Hi Guys. Sorry to gatecrash! i started two Mondays ago! lost 2.5lb first week and 1.5lb this week. kinda pleased and kinda enjoying it all!!! :) you guys seems so motivated and friendly so just wanted to say HI :) xx

Hi Guys. Sorry to gatecrash! i started two Mondays ago! lost 2.5lb first week and 1.5lb this week. kinda pleased and kinda enjoying it all!!! :) you guys seems so motivated and friendly so just wanted to say HI :) xx

The more the merrier, thats what i say!! 4lb loss already- id better pull my socks up! :D

Claire..marry him then hes a get a visa straight away :)

Alas, if it was only that easy! I call him my DH (darling Husband) but not married (yet!) Its a pain in the arse getting married when i have to get paperwork from england he has to get paperwork from albania and then we have to get it all together from the greek government. Alot of money, alot of hastle.

Also, he can come over to the uk on a visa because he is my long term partner, but we have to have enough money in the bank to be able to support him when he gets to the uk, which we dont have at the minute. Its all so complicated and confusing! :rolleyes:

how do i get a picture up under my user name??

Go to USER CP left hand top blue takes you to your profile settings down coloumn theres a list go down to settings and options
Click on Edit Avator then it should come up with click browser and choose a pic it has to be a certain size........
Think thats right :eek:
xx

Thats what ive been doing but it wont let me do anything?? Maybe i dont have the right size pics on my computer, i will try again in a bit.

Just had the nicest dinner EVER! And thought id share it with you, mine was high in points (probably why it was so nice) but i think if you have lean mince or Quorn it will be less.

Meatballs and Rice

500g mince (your portion 140g) with salt, pepper, oregano & basil.
1 Aubergine (chopped)
1 Courgette (chopped)
1 tin of tomatoes
1 carton of passata
1 large onion (chopped)
200mls of stock made from cube.
salt, pepper, oregano, basil and garlic.

Make small ball shapes with the mince meat. (when i did it my 140g portion made 6 small balls. I then put them to one side so i knew which were mine.)

in a large casserole dish mix all the other ingredients.

Using a little spray oil, fry off the meatballs until lightly brow on the outside, then add them to the tomato mix in the casserole dish. Put into the oven (220 C) and leave them till cooked! (think i left mine for about 45mins, but im not good with times!)

Serve with 150g (cooked) rice.

YUMMY!!!

Thats what ive been doing but it wont let me do anything?? Maybe i dont have the right size pics on my computer, i will try again in a bit.

Just had the nicest dinner EVER! And thought id share it with you, mine was high in points (probably why it was so nice) but i think if you have lean mince or Quorn it will be less.

Meatballs and Rice

500g mince (your portion 140g) with salt, pepper, oregano & basil.
1 Aubergine (chopped)
1 Courgette (chopped)
1 tin of tomatoes
1 carton of passata
1 large onion (chopped)
200mls of stock made from cube.
salt, pepper, oregano, basil and garlic.

Make small ball shapes with the mince meat. (when i did it my 140g portion made 6 small balls. I then put them to one side so i knew which were mine.)

in a large casserole dish mix all the other ingredients.

Using a little spray oil, fry off the meatballs until lightly brow on the outside, then add them to the tomato mix in the casserole dish. Put into the oven (220 C) and leave them till cooked! (think i left mine for about 45mins, but im not good with times!)

Serve with 150g (cooked) rice.

YUMMY!!!
You did your pic yey :D ahh lovely it is too x
Yum I love meatballs did you do it pointed? I love food lol.......How you doing today?x

Ok, so i weighed a couple of hours early....

I lost 3.5lb (1.4kg) :p :scale:

I think thats ok? If i can loose that every week i will be done before the year is finished!!

Think next week I need to do much more excercise. So my aim for the week is to do excercise every other day for 30 mins (min). Hopefully the weather will buck up a bit so i can go walking with the pushchair, thats supposed to burn loads of calories!

The Meatballs is a total of 11points if you do it with normal mince, but less if you do it with lean (meat is 7 points, oil for frying 1, rice 3.)

xxx

Ok, so i weighed a couple of hours early....

I lost 3.5lb (1.4kg) :p :scale:

I think thats ok? If i can loose that every week i will be done before the year is finished!!

Think next week I need to do much more excercise. So my aim for the week is to do excercise every other day for 30 mins (min). Hopefully the weather will buck up a bit so i can go walking with the pushchair, thats supposed to burn loads of calories!

The Meatballs is a total of 11points if you do it with normal mince, but less if you do it with lean (meat is 7 points, oil for frying 1, rice 3.)

xxx

That is a great loss......I wish I could lose 3lbs every week I only did that on cambridge diet and Lighterlife have no chance on ww :eek: I agree the exercise gets it off and the water,I think I will make those meatballs they sound yummy....
How you feeling today ?
I am hungry :confused: but havent had 10 points so far this week before today and I weigh mondays maybe thats why?
xx

http://www.glitterfy.com/
That is a great loss......I wish I could lose 3lbs every week I only did that on cambridge diet and Lighterlife have no chance on ww :eek: I agree the exercise gets it off and the water,I think I will make those meatballs they sound yummy....
How you feeling today ?
I am hungry :confused: but havent had 10 points so far this week before today and I weigh mondays maybe thats why?
xx

What do you mean you wish you could loose 3lbs every week... you lost 6lbs this week!!! lol!! Izy loves the meatballs, so if you make enough give them to your kids aswell, im sure they will like them, it saves having to make 3 different meals at dinner times, they freeze as well. And yes, i think thats why you are hungry, have a snack, ive got a thing for raw carrots at the moment... they taste ok.... not as nice as a mars bar but as far as 0 points go, they're ok! ;)

Yesterday went ok, other than i had to change my plans for dinner... i picked up what i thought was low fat cream cheese and it tasted like yoghurt! Not good mixed with spaghetti! :eek: So almost saved 3 points, but then had to 1.5 points when i made another dinner with cheese in it :rolleyes: Luckily DH was having Pizza (which i almost snatched out of his mouth!)

Its shopping night tonight, so id better make a list of things that i need or im going to end up over points for the week!

xxx

Hiya The 6lbs was my 1st week we never lose that big after the 1st week and I know it will be 1/2 to 2lbs a week as the first week is fluid loss.I lost 10lbs years ago on ww in my first week then the next week was 1lbs and the following 0lbs and I did exactly the same each week point /exercise wise.......1st weeks the best and 9/10 highest loss.

Can you not make a pointed pizza? Are you able to buy ww products as they do a pizza,I love M&S healthy eating pizza ,now I am hungry lol
I will see if the girls would like meatballs my eldest would not sure about the youngest 2 ,it is a nightmare making seperate meals isnt it ,I am going to buy a ww recieipe book.
Im not feeling to great today headache and just yuck?:( How are you?xx

im ok today, sorry to hear your feeling yuk! :( Me and Izy are just sat eating lunch, shes having pizza and chips (friday treat) and im on tuna slaw on melba toast with points free raw vegies. quite yummy really!

The sun is shining here today, might try and get out for a walk later if ive managed to fight my way through the mountain of washing that has mounted up during the rubbish weather, looks like it might stay for a couple of days though, i cant see a cloud in the sky!

Back