Hiya!

sleepy

Hi I'm new to the site and new to exante. I ordered a months supply just before christmas, ready for the new year but it arrived despite the snow - so I took it as a sign and started TS yesterday :D
Not finding it too bad at the moment - though I've realised how often I must flinch bits of the kids meals, despite thinking I don't! :eek:

hi - im so tempted to start next week and order the bumper pack - thinking of just the shakes but a bit confused to which to get!

Hi Sleepy, I'm new too, we can be newbies togehter! Day 9 for me with Xmas and Boxing day off........so far so good! Like you I thought 'no time like the present' and resisted the urge to wait till new year. Can't wait to get a couple of stone off and get back into some of my old clothes!

Thank-you everyone, a little support goes a long way!

Soon-to-be-slim, I ordered the variety pack, and surprisingly, the bars/shakes/soups are all really nice :) (so far!!) I prefer having sweet/savoury & a bar each day, personally I don't think I could have 3 shakes a day & stay 100%but its all down to preference and what works best for you! I'd definately recommend the products though! The shakes in particular are really nice!

Ktdktd- thats amazing! I doubt I'd have been able to stop inbetween for Christmas, I'm rather all or nothing :eek: Just think how fab it'll be to get to New Years Day with a loss :cool: It'll be a first for me!

Still 100%, not having any side effects, apart from a headachey first day. Feel good to be honest! :)

Thank-you! I'm doing ok at the moment, had a cheeky weigh this morning and I'm, -5lb after three days! I know most people have a big loss in week one, but I'm so pleased with that! Another pound and I'll be into the next stone bracket and the lightest I've been all year! :party0049:

That's fab. Well done. Love the feeling of breaking into a new stone. I;m sure that will deff happen for you on weigh in day :) Say goodbye to the current number forever!

Well done sleepy,

Your doing great....bring on the stone bracket!
xx

well done on your loss so far sleepy good luck with exante.

Well done sleepy, that is a fantastic weight loss! You have inspired me start tomorrow and stick with it!! Tasha xx

Well done on your loss sleepy!! I had a cheeky weigh in too and I had lost 3 pounds after two days, all water Probs but really encouraging... Go us!

Back