Hmmm could do better

bornagain

Week 1 WI today and have not budged since my 4lb loss from mid week.

Have to say I am disappointed but not entirely surprised as I lose weight sooooo slooooowly. When I did low carbing it took me 2 years to lose 2.5 stone. I think my metabolism must be particularly resistant - lucky me eh?! :cry:

Anyway, I shall take heart from the GinaLangland's thread where she only lost 2lb in her first week and 10lbs in her second :)

4lbs is a great loss, well done :D x

absolutely, my body is so lazy that I have to stun it into submission! Keep going, you'll get there :)

Try not to get too disheartened. As long as you stick to the rules the weight will come off chick. Good luck x

Thanks guys. As long as the loss doesn't stop completely then I should be fine. My biggest motivation is seeing the numbers going down but as soon as they stop the demons start taking over and the what the hell feelings result in me eating rubbish again.

I was the same. Hit 4lbs by day 4 then didnt budge. In my second week and only 1 lb gone so far but wi not til wed. Don't be too disheartened. Better off the on.

Stick with it .... 4lbs is a great loss for WI x

I lost 3lbs in my first week and was annoyed too. But i'm nearing the end of my 4th week and i've lost 1st 2lbs so far. So don't worry just yet. It all works out in the end! :)

Thanks for all the messages, they really help keep the motivation going.

Starsy - you must have been so disheartened with your loss on weightwatchers. Really hope you have a good result on the scales tomorrow.

Dance_Magic -just what I needed to hear. A great result for 4 weeks!
:D

Keep going, the weight will come off. No doubt your body is saying ' What's going on here?' Let ketosis work its magic! x

Back