Hmmm, I've been thinking (it does occasionally happen!)

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
What do you think about having a "confession box" as a sticky?
You know, a special place where people can pour out thier little naughties ;) (food ones)
I think it would also then be easier, for people who are feeling really low, to look back at all the other previous threads, that will be exactly related to how thier feeling, or what they've done, and know they aren't alone?
What d'ya recon????

I think thats a great idea hun..then people who dont want to hear about cheating and food dont have to either, Fab idea xxx

Well, I dont know how to do a sticky thingy, or if a mod has to do it or something, but if a few other people think its a good idea then maybe it could be put forward.... I might even be using it myself :eek:

Lol normally a thread that is used as a sticky is moved from here i think! Lots up there were down here first! So not really sure hun...Mini could help? Maybe it is at their discretion xxx

Ah right, well that makes sence. Maybe it goes on ratings and things aswell. x

It cant go on replies to a thread...it would be full of sex lol! xxx

best idea heavy, nice

And no you cant be the pervy father sitting the other side of the box Gary ;) xxx

And no you cant be the pervy father sitting the other side of the box Gary ;) xxx

When I read this I laughed out loud... people in work turned around, they think Im mad!! he he he he

Great idea on the confession box!

Great idea. Just hope I never have to post in it. Julia xx

Hmmm, can you guess by my angle on this I might have something I need to get off my chest? :eek:

Good idea...hopefully i will never have to use it now tho xxx

Ermmmmm....

Oh by the way, I had a message back from Mini about it:

Hi Toni,

We do have a general weight loss dicussion forum which is not very busy and perhaps you could start a thread there and I will put it on a sticky.

http://www.minimins.com/general-weight-loss-discussion/

Perhaps a fresh approach to the "food dump thread" is want is needed as it has not been used in awhile.

Here is the link for it.
http://www.minimins.com/general-weig...food-dump.html

Love Mini xxx

But its not quite what I had in mind, not sure If she didn't quite get what I was trying to explain, or if its too much bother, (cos I have no idea how much work is involved in making sub forums)
I was thinking that if there was a sub forum "Confession Box" say,
Then people started thier new threads, like, "I chew up food and spit it out":eek:
Then It would be easy for people to find topics similar to what they are experiencing, or going through, or have concerns over.... Rather than a rolling reply thread, which can get very lengthy to look through....
Neigh matter anyway :rolleyes:
Toni xxx

Just looked at that link oooeeerrrr its full of food....i think i will stay away as they have made them sound fab!!!!! Ekk

Back