hmmm predicted progress...

Bernadette and mum

On the Slimming World website they've predicted I won't be at target until 5/7/2017!!!! Hah!! Well I'll just have to prove them wrong lol!! I've been a member for 28 weeks, and I've lost 13lbs so just less than 1/2 a pound a week, surely it shouldn't take me over four years to lose the last 18lbs?! Am I the only one who thinks the predicted progress thing isn't very accurate at all :confused:

My predicted progress line disappeared completely for a while - my graph looked like a heart monitor. It's back on a downward trend now.

Maybe they're trying not to put too much pressure on you, lol

I wouldnt pay too much attention to that to be honest. Just carry on as you are doing, make little mini targets in your head, little steps and all that. Remember, big oaks from little acorns grow.You will get there when you get there, dont be too hard on yourself by thinking its going to take forever. Little steps, dripping taps fill a bucket, and the tortoise won the race! :)

Ooh, mine says I'll reach target in mid January 2013. I think it is a little optimistic as it seems to have forgotten about Christmas eating!

I ingore mine totally its prediciting my target for Dec 2013 - I WILL ​ be at target by April 2013 not hope to be

my target date on there gets further and further away somehow despite the fact that my losses have speeded up? I do look at the graph to see in perspective how far I've come and how far I've left to go but I don't pay any attention to the predicted progress line at all as it's rubbish!

I dont think you can really predict too much to be honest. We all know that weeks can vary so much from maintains to small losses to very large ones. I think the best thing to do is to ignore a prediction, that could de motivate some! Just keep going like I said before, small steps and all that!

I don't think my target is set on my SW online? How do I do it please? It shows my Club 10 line, and where my target line should be is just 10lb below so should show up, but I think I need to set it? Thanks

And you'll have to set a new target soon, you'll fall through that like a stone!

Im gonna try and maintain over christmas just to see how i feel mate. I probably will go lower but im not going to sacrifice the gains ive made from weight training and my cardio. So long as im still as strong as i currently am thats the main thing but i could defo see me going down another stone. I never thought i could make it down this low to be honest haha its the lowest ive been for 22 years hahaha

Back