hmmmm....bought a size 16 top!!!

Sez

has started again!!
Although I dont fit in it! I have dropped several dress sizes, and lost 3st 3lb in 8 weeks. The top I bought in Fat Face, couldnt resist..was in the sale @£12.50 from £32.50!!! I want it for my hols in August.

Do you think a 16 is realistic? I am wearing mostly 18/20 now, with and occasional 22, as sizes vary so much. Do think I will make a 16 by August? I really hope so!!

Ooooooooough look at you in the swanky shop!!!

That top was a total steal!!!! but a 16 ain't gonna fit at August........better get the 14. :p

What you going to do when you've out-shrunk it??!! no more pretty designer swanky shop top bargain!! :cry:

Oh boy yes its possible ! I was size 26-30 just over 6 months ago and bought some size 12 jeans today. I bought them as a motivator to get down another size .....but they fit ! LL and CD are amazing !

:wow:
Oh boy yes its possible ! I was size 26-30 just over 6 months ago and bought some size 12 jeans today. I bought them as a motivator to get down another size .....but they fit ! LL and CD are amazing !

What an inspiration, have you got any photos??

You guys are amazing! What support!

I have actually tried it on, and it almost fits. It did up and was only a little snug, in fact I am sure there are a few who would wear it like that!!

Will ask oh to return it for me tomo, and swap for a 14!!

Thanks again!

:wow:

What an inspiration, have you got any photos??

Yes, loads on my diary - think its called Melissa's diary - OMG just bought size 12 jeans or something like that ! You have to follow through a bit to see them all.

Also Mini put my before piccie and 100lb off piccie on the photo thread of inspiration

You guys are amazing! What support!

I have actually tried it on, and it almost fits. It did up and was only a little snug, in fact I am sure there are a few who would wear it like that!!

Will ask oh to return it for me tomo, and swap for a 14!!

Thanks again!

Yes, why not !!!:)

I think that you'll easily be in it - and that you should have bought a size 14 too.... that way you'd get to wear it for even longer :)

Cath

Maybe you should get the 12 Sez, August is still 3-4 months away just think how much weight you would have lost in that time! :)

Made final decision, Oh will nip it back to shop for me and change it for a 12!!! OMG - I cant beleive I just wrote that!! GASP!!

and I sincerely beleive I AM going to wear it on my hols!!!! HEE HEE, its soooo exciting!

Good for you Sez :)

Well done Sez, Isn't it great to be able to go into any shop to buy clothes & not just the shops for fat people.
It's also good to know that you can buy something and you will actually get into it at some point. Unlike all the clothes I've previously bought and never worn because they became too small.
I can't wait for my first shopping spree.

Cherry

Back