HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Hi Lou - lovely to speak again and good luck with this phase of your diet. We will get there lb by lb!!

Ran for 20 mins - absolutley kn--kered!! but so thrilled I did it. Now into 12stones. Can't believe it.

Thanks Hockeynut.... your doing sooo well.... excellent news on the running well done you!! We have to keep trying, keep plodding on eh darl ;) keep strong XXX

Wow it's 2 months since I posted on here. Where does time fly to. Been looking after my mum as she hasn't been well so not much time to surf the net but she is on the mend and the school holidays start on Thursday so I will have some more time! Since finishing with Lipotrim I have lost another stone with Weight Watchers. Weight loss over the past couple of months has been a bit eratic but I have maintained the loss which I am happy with and I run my Race for Life this Saturday. Need to loose the flab on my tummy which is driving me bonkers but I feel so fantastic now - lots of energy. When I think back to this time last year I could barely walk let alone think about running 3 miles. Wish me luck!! Good luck to all the newcomers to LT. It can be a tough diet at times but the results are soooo worthwhile.

Hi hockey nut , just came back myself 5 days ago after a couple of months break .. Another 2-3 stone loss needed , but pleased I didn't put on the weight again
Good luck on your run , I hear you about the belly , for me it's the boobs lol
Tigger x

Good luck on the run

Hey hun, well done on keeping the weight down :D.... I know exactly what you mean by belly!! me too lol....I`ve not posted for aaaggggeeesss on here and must start doing it again as this is THE place to be for support... well done and hope all goes well for your race!! woohhooooo.... go girl !!! Lou xxxxx

Hi all - lovely to hear from you all again. Well I managed to jog my Race for Life today in just over 41 mins!! Woo Hoo!!! Really thrilled especially as this time last year I could hardly walk. LT has changed my life in so many ways. I feel fitter and happier and able to do the things I love to do again. Good Luck to you all with your weight loss journey's. Mine is far from over but I am long way down the road.

Well done hockey nut , another achievement for you. I'm sure you feel on top of the world & so you should, best of luck
Tigger xxx

Get you misses that's a fab time :) it's strange how many of us have done race for life this year after losing weight. Keep going strong honey x x x

Back