HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Discovered C25K today. (Couch to 5K!!) Wondered what it was when some of the girls talked about it! Looks like a good training programme to prepare me for the Race for Life so made a start today. Can cope with 60 seconds jogging and 90 seconds walking!!

Awwarl well done!!! I`d be the same honestly... I admire you for starting and in no time you`ll be jogging for miles.... woohhooooo well done!!! XXXX

OMG mananged to loose 6lbs this week. Its all that jogging ha!ha! really thrilled. Broken the 100lb lost barrier. Yippee!

100lbs lost thats amazing. Well done.

OMG mananged to loose 6lbs this week. Its all that jogging ha!ha! really thrilled. Broken the 100lb lost barrier. Yippee![/
Awww darl thats great news!!! fantastic loss this week... wooohoooooooo well done, must be the running.... cool xxxxx

Well done Honey you've been doing so well :) .. that's my aim as well to lose 100lbs ;) hopefully before the wedding. Whereabouts are you doing your race for life...as I'm doing one on 26th May in Brentwood :D can't wait. I've also got C25K and its brill for getting you running and in training for it :D x x x

Thanks so much girls. I'm doing the Race for Life at Clumber Park on the 21st July so plenty of time to practice!! How's everyone coped with the chocolate trap today. I've not been too bad but the wine was a bit of a mistake. Doh! Have to be really good fot the rest of the week.

OMG Hockey ...my family come from Worksop and we always use to go to Clumber Park with my Uncle and cousins when we went up to see them...its beautiful there :) Good luck with your run honey I'm sure you'll do brilliantly x x x

Thanks true - I love Clumber Park and thought it would be a really lovely run. It's the weekend after my birthday so we will take a picnic and celebrate after the run! Good luck with your run - it gives us something to aim for as well doesn't it.

ooohhh hadn't thought about doing a picnic afterwards :) but may do that now for Titch and Jay :D x x x

Go for it - healthy options only of course He!He! Good Luck.

Very happy today - lost 3lbs and achieved my 5% target. I suddenly realised that I am only 3lbs off being in the 12 stones. OMG I haven't weighed that since I was in my early 20's. I can't believe that this is possible. C25k going well although 90 seconds jogging seems like a life time! Run 2 tomorrow so hopefully it will be a bit easier!

Run 2 today and I bought myself some running shoes - this is getting serious ( although not sure it is getting easier!!!).

Hey hun.. woohhoo well done you on another 3lb`s off and the running too.... hey I ran up my street yesterday... quite steep too and felt brilliant after... wobbly knees like... but quite chuffed lol xx

wow Lou did you manage to loose 5lbs on refeed. That is fantastic. You are doing so brilliantly well. Good girl - keep up the good work you'll be at your interim goal in no time.

wow Lou did you manage to loose 5lbs on refeed. That is fantastic. You are doing so brilliantly well. Good girl - keep up the good work you'll be at your interim goal in no time.

Fankuuuuu.... xxxx

Lost another 2lbs this week and started week 3 of C25K which wasn't as tough as I expected. The exercise is definatly the key to the weight loss at the moment.

Hi HockeyNut. Sounds like you are doing fab :D Keep up the hard work. I to am finding exercise definitely helps :) Keep going! :) xx

Hi - sorry not been on for a while but been really busy. Well I've now lost a stone with weight watchers which has taken me 9 weeks. Much much slower than LT but I'm happy with that. The running is going well - on week 5 of C25K and tomorrow I'm due to run for 20 mins!!! I'll believe it when I've done it although I'm really chuffed that I have had 2 8 min runs which is amazing for me. Hope everyone is well.x

Hi Hockeynut, sounds like your doing really well.... well done with the running too.... hope your ok in general and don`t forget we are still here.... I don`t post half as often as I used to either, busy lives etc tc darl xxx

Back