HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Just finished a mamouth internet clothes shopping spree!!!! Can't wait for those new clothes to arrive.

Bought a size 20 skirt today. It was such a thrill looking at the smaller sizes on the rail. Still found myself looking at 26/28 and then realising I needed smaller.

Well I can't believe it I have only put on 1lb this week. I haven't gone as mad as I have in Christmas past - not bought any sweets or yummies, made sure I still had maintenance shakes for brekkie and tried to limit the amount I eat but I certainly haven't gone without and enjoyed everything I have ate and drunk! Need to be careful next week as it might catch up with me then. Intend to have a good evening tonight. Spent all day trying to make a cheesecake so I am going to make sure I enjoy it!!! I'll have a steady day tomorrow and Mon and then back into TFR on Tuesday. Happy New Year everyone, thanks for all the support and here's to a slimmer 2012 for us all!!!!

Hockey...you've done so well :) I hope 2012 brings you all you desire and dream of honey x x x

Well today finished maintenance with a curry - oops!!! Not had one for 5 months and it was fantastic. Back to 100% tomorrow. Nervous about starting again but looking forward to getting back into control. Will do 100% until end of Jan and then refeed ready for my hols.

HockeyNut said:
Well today finished maintenance with a curry - oops!!! Not had one for 5 months and it was fantastic. Back to 100% tomorrow. Nervous about starting again but looking forward to getting back into control. Will do 100% until end of Jan and then refeed ready for my hols.

Well done on ur losses hunni, ur a true inspiration. Good luck for re-start tomoz! N u'll b a skinny Minnie in no time.
Xx

Well done on ur losses hunni, ur a true inspiration. Good luck for re-start tomoz! N u'll b a skinny Minnie in no time.
Xx

Thanks so much.

Well started the day with a Vanilla shake, had strawberry for lunch and just 'enjoying' my 4th glass of water for the day. The loo has already become the most visited room in the house!!!!! but glad to be back on it.

New year New us!!!!:D

Hockey just remember the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ;) lol x x x

Hockey just remember the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ;) lol x x x

LOL I'll remember that each time I visit the loo.

Today my big bag of size 20 clothes arrived. It's lovely to have clothes that fit. So excited!:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent news hockey :) well done girlie x x x

Discovered today that I can buy clothes at most high street shops. No longer limited to the larger ladies clothes shops. The choice is amazing!!!!(Better lock up my credit card!!!) I haven't bought clothes from other shops for many years. It's taking a big shift in my thinking.

Day 2 has gone well but I think it will be easier when I am back to work tomorrow - less temptation to pick!

Day 3 and feeling cold and hungry tonight. However on the plus side some more of my sale bargins have arrived to I will distract myself with new clothes.

Day 4 - Days are fine, evenings are difficult as I keep wanting to pick!! Weigh in tomorrow so we will see how things are going! Going to do some ironing now to distract me.

Thanks Cherry - how's it going?

Can't beleive it but I have lost 5lbs this week which I am really chuffed with as I didn't go back to TFR until Tuesday and I have struggled to stay 100%. Only picked a few bits and tasted cooking but need to keep focused. I only want to do another 3 weeks and would love to loose a stone in that time so.... 'focus... focus..'

Think I've finally hit ketosis. Work up with a funny taste in my mouth and today I haven't felt hungry or wanted to nibble. Hurrah!!!! 3 weeks to go.

Day 7 has been good. Felt a bit hungry about 6pm but had my shake and feel full. No urge to pick at the moment!!! and starting to feel more energetic. Had flap jack at lunch - forgotten how 'lovely' they are ha! ha!

Hi Hockeynut, sounds like your still going really strong and doing well hun... well done!! :D xxx

Felt grotty the last couple of days. Really having probs in the loo dept and feeling yuk! Want to eat crispbreads - need roughage ha! ha! Invested in some Movicol so hopefully that will do the trick! (Sorry to be so graffic!).

Discovered today that I can buy clothes at most high street shops. No longer limited to the larger ladies clothes shops. The choice is amazing!!!!(Better lock up my credit card!!!) I haven't bought clothes from other shops for many years. It's taking a big shift in my thinking.

I'm soooo jelous of you! :worthy:I bow to your acomplishments!
Thats my ultimate goal, to be able to shop in most shops in the Trafford centre. Won't say any shop cos I don't see myself in Lipsy ;)
You've certainly earned it with your fanatstic efforts on LT. Well done you

Back