HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Hey Hockeynut.... hope you`ve found some relief babes and feeling better? Isn`t it such a HUGE bonus that we can shop elswhere apart from the stupidly expensive Evans etc...:mad: Anyways hun... roll on size 12`s at NEXT is all I can say lol Love to you xxxxx

Thanks Dusty and Lou - clothes shopping has become such a thrill - love it!!!!

Feeling a bit better today although still uncomfortable but will give the Movicol a few day's to kick in properly. Weigh in day tomorrow and then hopefully just 2 weeks until re-feed. However if things don't improve I might refeed early afterall I have achieved more than I intended when I first started on LT. My initial goal was 5 stone and I'm nearly at 6 stone loss now so I am proud of my achievements.

And so you should be its amazing how quietly and serenely you`ve just got on with it... I need some of that me thinks lol :) XX

You definitely should be proud! 6 stone is AMAZING

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow x

Hi hockey nut. I'm on day five and just after reading your diary.. You are an inspiration I was having a really bad day until I read your diary I now know it can be done so thank you x x x

Thank you all so much for the support.

Determined to Suceed you can do this. It isn't an easy diet but the results are amazing and it's the dramatic weight loss that will keep you motivated. Good Luck with your LT journey.

Only lost 2 lbs this week but have had problems again on the loo front and went off the rails on Thursday. Back to 100% yesterday and today. Movicol has kicked in and feeling much better so onwards and inwards!!!!

wow a great journey so far! you have done amazing! very inspiring! thank you!!!

B
x

Wow! What a fantastic weight loss you have had overall :) You must feel a million times better in yourself :) Huge well done! :D xx

Thank you both - must admit I feel a different person. Much more energy and able to do so much more. I hadn't realised how much my weight was starting to affect my life.
Well today has been another good day. Managed 100% again so head is back in the right place. Hopefully the scales will tell a better story next Saturday.

You've done sooooo well to lose the weight you have already lost.Keep thinking positive and a 2lbs loss means that there is 2lbs less of you this week than there was last week,you should be mega proud of yourself for that!
Everybody has their blips at some time or another.It's just the diet taking it's course,so keep strong hun and I hope your next weigh in is better for you xxxx

hey chick, your doing brilliantly, well done on getting your head back in the zone :D I want too start back today so am off to the chemist shortly, and gonna get back into the zone again myself...just knowing that Im not alone in re~starting and struggling with it helps no end... so this time i`m gonna do it.. your a great support and inspiration ty hun xxxxx

Good luck with the weigh in Lou - you've been a great support to me as well. Thanks so much. x

Well today has been a good day although not much chance at going awol as I have been so busy at work. Still marking assessments now but thought I would take a quick break!!! I feel as though the weight is moving again. No point weighing myself at home as my scales seem to just think of a number which changes everytime I get on them!! Probably a good thing. 3 days to weigh in. Hope to go swimming tomorrow.

hey hunny sorry for late reply... hope you enjoyed your swim, i`m at the gym again tomorrow, and planning on taking Scarlett (my daughter) swiming on saturday, shes only 4 so it will be more of a bob up and down than swim... lol. But next week I`ll be aiming for 40 lengths on monday.. Love swimming so hopefully i`ll get fitter soon as well as slimmer... How are you going staying 100% ? Hope your doing really well...:D Love to you L xxx

Doing well thanks Lou - managed to stay 100% for 5 days now so head in the right place again. Went swimming tonight with a friend so it is a social swim if you know what I mean. Did about 20 lengths and put the world to rights at the same time. Normally try to go on a Monday for a big swim but didn't get chance this week so I will try at the weekend. Love swimming and bought mysef a new smaller swimsuit as there was a danger of me falling out of my old one - that would have cleared the pool! Enjoy your bob at the weekend and I hope things are going well for you as well. x

Good couple of days although I have found a bag of banana chips very tempting so I have thrown them away!! Took my doggie for a long walk despite the rain which he enjoyed and came back very wet and muddy! Had some lovely comments from people at work again today - that is a real boost. Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully will break the 6 stone barrier and then 1 more week until refeed.

You will have done great I just know it.... well done on chucking the banana chips out too... and the long walk... :D Look forward to your post tomorrow :D L xxx

Back