HockeyNut's WI

Fab!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done,that's fantastic xxx

Thanks everyone - it's the fantastic support on here that has helpe me achieve this. x

Thank you so much for your lovely comments - it really keeps me going. Good luck with your loses - it's a tough but amazing diet.

A big well done to you. I love reading how well your doing, really helps when I'm struggling. I'm really proud of you :)

well really chuffed - lost 5lbs this week so a really great end to LT for the moment. Now lost a total of 6st 10lbs. Starting refeed today ready for my hols.

well really chuffed - lost 5lbs this week so a really great end to LT for the moment. Now lost a total of 6st 10lbs. Starting refeed today ready for my hols.

Thats amazing Hockeynut! You are seriously an inspiration of mine and your stories are a fabulous read!! Wish you the best of luck on your re-feed and have an excellent holiday!!! I am so happy for you- that is such a fantastic loss!!! :D xox

Your thread is amazing! Well done! You are an inspiration x

Lovely new piccy hun x looking fanbloomintasctic! x

Hi hockey,

I just wanted to say that I've just say here for about half an hour reading through every single post in this thread. And can honestly say its truly Inspirational. And emotional! I pray for the day i have lost as much as you! You've done so amazingly well, and so quickly!! I almost felt a little upset when I just read that you're finished with LT for now! Haha, I can see myself turning to this post for strength of a not-so-easy evening! Have a fantastic trip, stay healthy and please keep coming back to let us know how you're doing!x

Back