HockeyNut's WI

Thanks so much folks. There are some truly inspirational stories on this website -people who really overcome all sorts of problems to achieve their goals. And I will keep up my diary as it really does help.
I feel so different to the person who started this 6 months ago. Still can't get use to the slimmer me. Bought a top in NEXT today. Never done that before - such a thrill. And I look at clothes and think that will never fit and then try it on and it does. Good luck everyone with your LT journeys. Like I've said before it is a tough diet but I can't beleive how fast the time has flown. It does get easier the longer you are on it. Keep up the good work.

Had to get weighed tonight as I am out all day tomorrow and I've put on 2lb. Not too disappointed as I usually weigh heavier in the evening and last time I did refeed I stayed the same in the first week. If I can get weighed again next week it will be at the same time so I will get a better feel for how I'm doing. I then won't be able to get weighed for a couple of weeks as I'm on my hols so I'll need to take care.

Back