HockeyNut's WI

hi how have you found today , i know you get split seconds that think of bad food then you spend how every mins talking yourself out of them thoughts and thinking , no i just can't go backwards , it won't make me feel good after and then i've lost that day ... so 100% till bed !
What i have done is kept some of my vanilla shake back for drinks as i drink coffee and am getting tired of it black now bitter taste .

I had chicken soup tonight which has helped and done some ironing to try and take my mind off food but still wanting to nibble!! I will do this!!!

Well done for sticking with it!

Evenings are my nemesis too..... keep trying to persuade OH and kids to finish the sweets and biscuits and when my uncle pops up for tea in the evening I give him a slice of the cake I have in the cupboard! I hate throwing things away but I wont eat them!

Deep breathing and it will pass !
just like labour pains lol

Well done for sticking with it!

Evenings are my nemesis too..... keep trying to persuade OH and kids to finish the sweets and biscuits and when my uncle pops up for tea in the evening I give him a slice of the cake I have in the cupboard! I hate throwing things away but I wont eat them!

We have a lovely white loaf with a tiny piece of crust that I want to eat so my poor hubby has had to eat it. I'm turning into a feeder ha! ha! I'm the same about throwing things away but there have been times when I have had to to stop me eating them!!

Lost 5lbs this week - yipee!!!

Really pleased as I didn't start TFR again until Tuesday and struggling to stop picking. Now I really must get focused as I want to loose another stone before my hols. Whats the mantra ... 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels'. I will do this!!!

Well done hockeynut, that's brilliant loss. N yes u will do this!
N am on with u on the feeder bit, force feeding my hubby!!!
Xx

Well done that is a great result in such a short time. You are being so strong - wish I could stop picking I know it's because I'm simply not drinking enough to keep the hunger pangs at bay. It's too easy to dash about and then realise you have a thumping headache... hope this week will be better and that I'm back in the swing!!!

We have a lovely white loaf with a tiny piece of crust that I want to eat so my poor hubby has had to eat it. I'm turning into a feeder ha! ha! I'm the same about throwing things away but there have been times when I have had to to stop me eating them!!
Ho yes . your thinking is the same as mine , its the crusty bread that really does it , i brought a small one the other day thinking if i was eating normal it would have been the large , but i have thought of that bread with chips and a sandwhich ... but thank god its just thoughts .
We are allowed to think food thoughts but not do them ... lol

Well done that is a great result in such a short time. You are being so strong - wish I could stop picking I know it's because I'm simply not drinking enough to keep the hunger pangs at bay. It's too easy to dash about and then realise you have a thumping headache... hope this week will be better and that I'm back in the swing!!!

Well done for staying the same over Christmas - what a result. I think I have finally gone into ketosis again as today I don't feel hungry or the urge to pick (day 6 today!)

HockeyNut said:
I think I have finally gone into ketosis again as today I don't feel hungry or the urge to pick (day 6 today!)

Fab! That's you back in the zone then. You are so strong you'll be at target in no time. What's your next mini goal? xxx

Thanks for the support. Next mini goal is to loose 5lbs this week. Well done for your lose this week. What's your next target?

Thanks Dee - hope things are going well with you. x

Only 2lbs this week bit disappointed as I had hoped for 6stone this week. But quite good as I came off the rails on Thursday.

What a roller coaster this diet is!! Really thrilled this week as I have lost 6lbs, got through the 6 stones and 200lbs barrier and feeling grrrreaattt!

HockeyNut said:
What a roller coaster this diet is!! Really thrilled this week as I have lost 6lbs, got through the 6 stones and 200lbs barrier and feeling grrrreaattt!

Wow, 6 stones loss is mind blowingly brilliant! Well done hockey!
Xx

Oh well done you!!! brilliant :)

Thank you both.

Back