HockeyNut's WI

Yeah lost 4lbs this week and have lost 5st 1lb in total. I'm so thrilled. Starting refeed today - very nervous but really looking forward to having something to eat. Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Fantastic loss. Hope you enjoy the refeed - keep us updated on how it goes xxx

thats just brilliant, well done, you should be very proud of yourself!!

Will you put your refeed week blog on here too? I'd be interested to read that as I start my refeed next saturday too.

Good luck with the refeed :)

Thank you both so much - I have started a refeed blog on the refeed section. Good luck with your weight losses.

Well done! Enjoy refeed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done and enjoy your refeed :) x

Well done on your fantastic loss! Don't feel guilty when you are eating, just enjoy every bite of it and you will be surprised how much your palate has changed! I used to love chicory, can't eat it anymore as it's too bitter. Didn't like skimmed milk, love it now.... x

Aww super well done for your total loss. Totally and utterly inspirational .. and of course A.M.A.Z.I.N.G :)

Best of luck on refeed x

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I am enjoying eating again and cannot beleive how much I am enjoying simple flavours and also how little it takes to fill me now. I am hoping to keep it this way!!

Had to get weighed early this week. Stayed the same but I am pleased with that as this is the first week of re-feed.

wooohooo well done on not gaining!!! Im expecting the same after my refeed week!!

good luck with your refeed Christine and enjoy it and a huge well done with your weight loss.

STS is a great result as you know what to eat and in what proportions. Can't wait until mine. Counting the days... xx

Really happy this week as I have lost 2 lbs in my second week of refeed. Now onto maintenance for the next 3 weeks with the hope that I will loose a few pounds more this month.

Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done that is a great loss on refeed :) x

Now on maintenance and I've lost another 2lbs which I am really happy with as I have had a couple of meals out again this week so I have tried to be really careful.

Also really hsppy because I am now over half way to my target. Just !!

Back