HockeyNut's WI

Lost another 2lbs this week so really happy as I have lost 5 1/2 stone for Christmas. Last few days have been one of festive fun so think I might have gained this week but will try to spend the next few days on the straight and narrow!!!

That's fantastic. Whatever festive lbs you've gained will be gone in a flash once you'll 100%. Well done on the 5.5 stone and hitting your half way point xxxx

Thanks Josie - how has you Christmas been?

wow I can't believe it I've only put on 1lb last week. I've not gone as mad as I have in Christmases past but I certainly have indulged. just need to be careful next week!!! Happy New Year Everyone.

Thanks Dee - just need to make sure I don't pay for it this week!!!!!

Hockeynut .
well done on your weight loss and getting back on the straight and narrow ... how have you found being on LT ?

Thanks MsJMC ... I found the diet amazing really. Can't beleive how fast the weight has come off and how good I feel. The first week can be hard but once I hit ketosis I found I was never hungry and had tonnes of energy. The only side affects I had was pretty bad constipation and also feeling really cold in the winter months - oh and the constant trips to the loo because of the amount of water we have to drink!!!! The cold was solved by lots of warm clothing!! The constipation - well I found fibreclear and sennakot help but I still struggle!!!! I refed and did maintenance over Christmas and plan to go back to 100% tomorrow until the end of Jan.

How are you finding it?

Hi Hun, well done on ur losses, ur a true inspiration n good luck for re-start tomoz.
Xx

well done!

hockeynut .
Not long till the end of Jan ... for me i started my left over vlcd of other diets and i go back to the chemist today to take back the DVD and then hope all is well to start LT ... With me i find the coffee helps so i go daily still . But the cold i did not handle to well when i did Cambridge that was over a year ago now . Yes energy you get a burst of that ... my bmi is up to 45 now so have to act on this the fast way . Have you had any times where you've struggled ?

Yes particularly when I was 'bunged up' so to speak. I really felt that I needed to eat something to help move things along! Also I think I refed at the right time because the will power was starting to wain after 13 weeks. I did the refeed properly and I think that helped to limit the gain over Christmas and now I am raring to go and glad to be back on it.

Good luck with the chemist!

Thanks Hockynut ... so after 13 weeks you was starting to feel low ... yes mentaly it can get you like this , the break came in at the right time and its good your keyed up to start again ...
in 13 wks its amazing to lose so much ... but its not easy i know . I know its easy to Gain ... and easy to lose :))
will catch up with you later as off shortly for my life changing battle !

Let us know how you get on. Good Luck

Hi Hockynut
i'm back from the chemist ... did a forum and then weighed me and asked me what i wanted , i got all flavours and she said the bars in two weeks . She was young and seemed to be not that helpful as i had to ask if they did soupd she said ho yes ... its my only chemist that do LT , unsure what help they are ment to give , i then asked when do i need to come back .... she asked when are you starting it i said tomorrow , she said tuesday then ... i thought she would of been telling me all this istead me asking her ... think cos she is young . i felt like we was in a broom cupboard as she weighed me there was just enough room to put the scales down lol ... how do you find your visits ?

My chemist would not let me have the flapjacks until I had been on the diet a week or so. They really are an aquired taste and the first time I tried them I thought I'd rather eat carpet tiles they would taste better!!! But once I got use to them I started to have them every lunchtime at work as it was easier than making shakes at work.

My chemist have been really supportive. There a four different girls who weigh me. One is the main lipotrim advisor but they have all given me time to talk through things and if they didn't know the answer to any of my questions they would find out. The cupboard I get weighed in does have room for a desk and a couple of chairs as well!!!

Did she give you the information sheets and have you watched the DVD. If not you can watch it on the lipotrim website. Some chemists offer the ketosis test each week but mine doesn't. You know when you are in ketosis because your mouth goes furry and your breath sometimes smells (lovely eh!!).

Good luck with the diet and keep posting on here - I find it such a big help!

HockeyNut said:
Thanks Josie - how has you Christmas been?

Had a get time. Sounds like you did too... Now it's time to pay :) xxxx

Thanks MsJMC ... I found the diet amazing really. Can't beleive how fast the weight has come off and how good I feel. The first week can be hard but once I hit ketosis I found I was never hungry and had tonnes of energy. The only side affects I had was pretty bad constipation and also feeling really cold in the winter months - oh and the constant trips to the loo because of the amount of water we have to drink!!!! The cold was solved by lots of warm clothing!! The constipation - well I found fibreclear and sennakot help but I still struggle!!!! I refed and did maintenance over Christmas and plan to go back to 100% tomorrow until the end of Jan.

How are you finding it?
I keep debating another few weeks... but i dont think my head would be in it.... going to see how my healthy eating pans out!! IF not i'll do a few weeks on LT.... x

hockeynut , i was laughing there about the carpet tiles lol .... need a laugh on this diet ... You know i thought that when i tried exante bars lol but you really do start to enjoy them , huh am i going nuts lol
No sheets no ,just a sheet saying medical and my address ... she seemed she could of been more helpful , plus she wanted to set the scales to KG then was getting p off as she didn't know how to then when she weighed me she just stood them up against the desk in the cupboard to crash back down , barring no room in there ... What was on the sheets ? i got the DVD from first time by another lady .
How is your day going ?
Deezer , hope your strong head is back soon

Back