Holford Low-GL Diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SteveM, 16 January 2007 Social URL.

1. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Has anyone read about the "Holford Low-GL Diet" and its associated "Fatburner System" and considered it as a way of life for maintaining after losing weight??

The essential principle behind it seems to be maintaining your blood glucose levels by eating low-GL carbs with protein so that you do not have peaks and troughs in your blood sugars and so avoid cravings and such like.

I am reading about it at the moment and just wondered if anyone else had already looked at this and had any opinions. Naturally, Patrick Holford thinks it is the best diet and eating system ever .... :)

Steve

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

I haven't looked into this particular diet but Patrick Holford really does know his stuff - it's probably worth a look.

Sorry, rushing out the door or I would write more.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.