holiday advice/ideas?

I worried as Iam going to Egypt on 3rd June 5* all inclusive. I plan to swim for at least an hour a day and eat healthily. But cant promise not to drink alcohol. Im going for 7 days and if I have gone up when I come back I will just have to do extra time on the wii fit xx

Got a 3lbs loss on bars every night so I was fine with them but do understand where you are coming from jaycey with the ss+ options and you do have to watch when introducing food as too many carbs too fast can indeed slow down the weightloss even more..........common sense really............x
Bearing in mind that I put on a pound and a half after my first week on SS+, I've got to be very careful with my carbs!! :eek:
I plan on sticking to SS 100% until i reach my goal weight.
My CDC wouldn't let me do this, as she pointed out that I would still be losing weight as I went through the steps and might end up losing too much weight overall. I'm on SS+ now and there will be no turning back for me, I have to go through the steps, like it or not! :sigh:

How long were you on ss?
I did the full 12 weeks - only started SS+ last week. (I miss SS - it was so easy! :cry:)

I can't believe you just said that!

Easy? Do you mean there is more temptation and you need more self control with adding food to the equation?
x

I can't believe you just said that!
You wait till you get onto SS+ and 810 - SS will seem like a walk in the park! :D (It's because all the work's been done for you and you don't have to think! :eek:)

Working out all this food business is doing my head in - but I've got to get used to it, as I have to be able to do it for the rest of my life...:sigh: (...but better than being fat!! ;))

Back