Holiday booked

copog

Silver Member
Hi all, Thank you to kered and joy for their kind advice on booking my holiday to Turkey. we have booked to go to Icemeler staying at the Demercioglo apartments. (lol not sure if its spelt right). we booked with Icmeler online aswell. Once again thank you for the advice. Gill xx:D

Hey Jill, congratulations, brilliant news. What date are you going to Icmeler?

Demircouglu apartments are in an ideal position, we have stayed their twice and Vince (owner) and all the waiters are really nice there. You will have a brilliant time.

72 sleeps until I return on Oct 8th.

Hi Mary
We are going the 17th August for 2 weeks. Cant wait now really excited. Just need to shop now for clothes which im looking forward too. Since losing the weight I have'nt really treated myself. Is the food nice at vinces' or do you recommend eating out. The children would also like to go to, I think it's the aqua park in Marmaris is that far to go.
Thanks Gill xx

The food is fantastic in Vinces, but I have not had a bad meal in Icmeler, there are loads of fantastic places to eat. I dont eat in Vinces every night as I like the variety of different places, you will be spoiled for choice.

Marmaris is only about 10 minutes bus ride away on the dolmus. These little orange and white mini buses run every few minutes back and fore from Icmeler to Marmaris - cheap too. Just jump on one of these, they only cost about 3 lira.

ICR also do some very good trips, I can recommend the all inclusive boat trip, jeep safari and the Turkish baths, excellent value.

Just one word of warning, its extremely hot in Turkey now and will be when you go, make sure you take plenty of high factor cream with you as its quite expensive in Turkey for sun cream and I dont think its the genuine stuff either.

yes I agree it can get hot. There are plenty of places that do nice meals. Looks like we will just miss you as we are going beginning of september, cannot wait. xx

Back