Holiday countdown

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
It's 10 weeks till i go away as of friday. i was wondering if anyone wanted to do a countdown with me i want to lose a stone and i have had a few cheating weeks to set myself up gonna blitz the first couple of week see if i cant do half a stone then just be sensible until i go and lose it a pound a week. Thought we could copy and paste and put our weightloss in as we go along next to our initials its good to spur each other along.I get weighed on a thursday not sure about everyone else XXXX

Week 1
PR
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
week 10

I'm sure you will be able to do it.

I've got just under 3 weeks to go until my holiday so will be greatful if I could lose another 4 lbs before then. No doubt I'll put it all back on again whilst I'm away though ;-)

Week 1
PR - 1lb
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
week 10

Week 1
PR - 1lb
Week 2
PR-4lb
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
week 10

Forgot to post last week and seen as knowone is doing it with me i'm feeling a bit lonely.

Wow!!! 4lb thats fabulous!

I would join you but just got back from holiday no.1 going away again next week and then on a hen weekend so i am just trying to be sensible rather than going for any great weight loss at the moment!

Well done to you though, keep it up!!!

Well 4lb altogether so far i add it up over the weeks missed last week though so still on four but i am ahead of schedule so thats good, lets see what this thursday brings.

Week 1
PR - 1lb
Week 2
PR-4lb
Week 3
missed (4lbs still)
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
week 10

Another 2 down so i am doing better than i thought i would woo hoo for me half way through after weigh in this week so fingers crossed i will have done another pound so i'm on target for my stone.

Week 1
PR - 1lb
Week 2
PR-4lb
Week 3
missed (4lbs still)
Week 4
lost another 2 so 6lb altogether
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
week 10

Princessria you are doing so well, you should be so proud of yourself.

Do you keep a food diary on line? After 2 hols and a hen weekend i really need to get some inspiration and you are doing sooooo well.

xx

No not as a general rule i don't , i haven been really strict with the food i have even been allowing myself the odd take away it's more exercise i swim a mile on tuesdays then on a thursday i do rugby then i go to Rosemary and then if i am feeling not too rough on a sat i do two-four miles, i am still sticking to the under 5% rule weekdays apart from the odd thing but never above 8% it all appears to be working far better than when i used to live off lettuce leaves lol

oh god i went away this weekend and ate alot of food am going to have to be really good this week and hope i can get a maintain this week fingers crossed for me ladies. only thirty days to go and counting.

Back