Holiday diary 2014 ?

I'm off to my brothers today so that's a miserable 4 hour drive! So I'm going to stay on plan as much as I can this weekend and I'm still going to write down what I'm having to stay on track...

Breakfast

x2 weetabix and some fruit (HEXA & HEXB)

Lunch
Chilli jacket potato from Costco

Tea
Having 'dinner' at my brothers in laws and they're very posh so it will be something fancy!!

Snacks
Dairylea Dunkers jumbo tubes (I shared them with my son..not sure how many syns they are?)

Total Syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Have a lovely trip, it's probably too late now but I was going to suggest you make something for lunch. Where does your brother live, my sister lives in Bristol which s 3.5hrs away, fortunately Bob works on the railway so we get a limited amount of free travel xx

Have a lovely trip, it's probably too late now but I was going to suggest you make something for lunch. Where does your brother live, my sister lives in Bristol which s 3.5hrs away, fortunately Bob works on the railway so we get a limited amount of free travel xx

Oh that's brilliant! My brother lives in Alton which is in Basingstoke! So it's about 4 hours away

We stopped off at Costco so I got a jacket potato there so it's stil good :) xxx

Enjoy!! I'm intrigued to know what this posh dinner will be!! Hope the journey isn't too bad xx

Haha I'm quite interested myself! Last time it was some sort of rack of lamb with veg and canapés to start! So it best be good I'm looking forward to it :) xxx

So we ended up having a BBQ with this lovely weather...they have their own pool so it felt very surreal...it was lovely though :) the BBQ consisted of sausages, steak, chicken, salad, booked potatoes & sauces...then came the dessert - lemon cheesecake (my all time fave) cheese and biscuits and lots of champagne and red wine

Eugh I feel bloated just writing this! Tomorrow is another day off plan so i see in the morning what the day holds!
Night all x

Food doesn't seem so bad, it's the wine & champagne & lemon cheesecake, yum, where your syns are. It all sounds very lovely, enjoy your day x

Yeah I stayed away from bread etc but could to resist a bit of cheesecake! X

WOW what a weekend I had! I had such a lovely time with my brother and his in laws and my little bit loved it too! They have a swimming pool so he was in that non stop and he was loving all the horses there too :) all I done was eat and drink this weekend and all the bad things too! So much red wine too (it was really yummy though!) today I've been straight back on plan and I've also weighed myself - I stayed the same! I'm in total shock and I'm made up! So I'm off the gym tonight and I'm also going to order the 5:2 diet book and corporate that into SW - we shall see how that goes...

Here's my eats today...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Half an apple
(I didn't feel too good)

Lunch
Chicken & chorizo salad with sautéed potatoes (6)
We where out for lunch so I'm syning it a bit high for any hidden oil etc

Tea
Chilli con carne with boiled rice

Snacks
handful of grapes

Total Syns 6

Last edited:
Had a great day yesterday - all I ate where my meals and I didn't really snack apart from a handful of grapes - my tea was lovely too, good old chilli con carne and there's a big batch of it too so I can freeze it for when I'm in a hurry :)

Off out shopping today so I'll probably get a salad out or something :)

Here's my diary for today
Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Fruit salad (apple, banana and peach)

Lunch
Jacket potato & beans

Tea

Cajun chicken with sweet potato bites and salad (2)

Snacks
Handful of grapes
Bowl of syn free chilli
Sea brooks S&V crisps (7?)
Potato slices (5?)

Total Syns 14

Last edited:
Happy Thursday :D nearly the weekend AND nearly my birthday :)! My boyf has something planned for us for Saturday so Saturday will be off plan and so will Friday night because I'm out for tea with the girls - I may weigh myself tomorrow morning instead? I don't know yet

Here's my diary for today...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Bacon on WM bread with some fruit for SF
Squirt of brown sauce (1)

Lunch
Chicken with curry flavoured bachelors rice
Apple for SF

Tea Not sure yet will have a mooch round other peoples diaries for inspo :)

Snacks
ALDI wotsits (4.5)

Total Syns 5.5

Last edited:
Back