Holiday diary 2014 ?

Wow that's brill, well done x

Sunday diary...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
1 sausage (3) bacon (fat removed) beans tomato and mushrooms and egg Brown sauce (1)

Salted caramel hifi bar HEXB omg these are to die for!!

Lunch
Roast chicken, jacket potato and coleslaw (4)

Tea Cheesy chips SW style HEXA
(chips, chilli, onion) Tomato sauce and mayo (3) x2 sausages (2)

Snacks Mars bar ice cream (7)

Total Syns 20

Last edited:
Had a successful weekend :) was good and only a few syns over yesterday! We went out for lunch and I went for the healthy option...1/2 roast chicken & I asked for JP instead of chips :) so proud of my self!!

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Banana, pate (2) WM toast HEXB

Lunch
Bachelors beef rice

Tea
Roast chicken, SW chips & salad (3)

Snacks
Apple
Handful of sons crisp (3)
Handful of sons choc buttons (3)

Total Syns 11

Last edited:
Morning! I woke up this morning so hungry! I've ready had a cup of coffee and my breakfast, I'm off to the gym later then out for lunch with my mother so I'm going to pick healthy choices obviously! I'm on a roll here...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
x3 bacon (fat removed), egg, mushrooms and squirt of brown sauce (1)

image-3067181632.jpg

Lunch
roast chicken, chilli sauce (1), jacket potato & salad

Tea
Chicken, chorizo & prawn paella (6)

Snacks
Salted caramel hifi bar HEXB

Total Syns 7

Last edited:
Another on plan weekend so thats two in a row! although i did have a mcflurry last night (woops!) off to pialoxing later so im looking forward to that! in a grouchy mood though coz of TOM :(

here's my diary...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
x2 M&S sausages (reduced fat) (2)
squirt of sauce (0.5)
Apple & crumble shape yoghurt (0.5)
Apple

Lunch
Batcherlors beef rice
2 slices of pastrami

Tea
Pizza topped chicken (HEXA) with salad and SW chips
sweet & sour sauce (2)

Snacks

Total Syns 5

Go you!!!! Well done Laura - that's great news. Just shows you how taking one day at a time can turn into an entire week... then two weeks... etc.

What did you think of those M&S sausages? I used to get them all the time and loved them. You've just reminded me about them, thanks!!!

Also, what is pialoxing? xx

Go you!!!! Well done Laura - that's great news. Just shows you how taking one day at a time can turn into an entire week... then two weeks... etc. What did you think of those M&S sausages? I used to get them all the time and loved them. You've just reminded me about them, thanks!!! Also, what is pialoxing? xx

I love them! They're really tasty :) my fella said they taste like McDonalds meat but I wouldn't go that far like! Piloxing is a mix between Pilates and boxercise..it's amazing! Xx

Hey Laura (another Laura here.. :p), your food looks so nice in your pictures. I've recently started taking photos of my food and find it helps me keep on plan so far!

How are you finding 5:2? I tried this previously but thinking of mixing it with SW also. Are you still sticking to SW friendly foods under 500 calories, as I'd be tempted to go for the count of us or fuller for longer range, for ease of calorie counting, which aren't necessarily SW friendly? x

Hiya :)

I'm loving the combo of 5:2 and slimming world! Although on a 5:2 day I have anything that adds up to 500 calories (e.g oatcakes and microwave meal) i go to M&S and I treat myself to a count on us meal etc

hope this helps :)

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back