Holiday diary 2014 ?

Gosh I had a terrible day yesterday, and I believe it's because I didn't plan my day :( all my meals where on plan but I snacked on crisps, chocolate, biscuits AND mars ice cream :( :( :( normally is sack today off and eat what I like but I'm determined to stay on plan today so I'm organising my day...

In off for tea with the girls tonight so this evening maybe a little off plan but I'm going to be good and look at the menu online :)

Here's my diary today...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Bacon on x2 WM bread with a squirt of sauce (1)
Apple and peach donut for SF

Lunch
SW chips with cheese with added chilli and spring onion 2tbsp light mayo (3?)

Tea
Out with the girls - reasonably on plan with some red wine :p

Snacks

Total Syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay good for you not letting one day off plan lead to many, have a lovely day.

Another right off weekend, it was my birthday Saturday so lots of celebrations etc etc! Finished off this evening with a pizza take out....eek! Officially starting a SW group tomorrow and I'm going to mix the 5:2 with SW :) wish me luck for tomorrow :)

xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So this is my first week for 5:2 :) I'm having a normal slimming world day today though because I haven't finished reading the 5:2 book, so my first 5:2 day will be tomorrow...

Here's my diary...

Extra Easy...
Breakfast
Fruit salad with shape fat free yoghurt

Lunch
Roast chicken subway salad (2)

Tea
Gourmet chicken stirfry with egg fried rice (6.5-I used5 uncle bens WM rice for 3.5 syns)

Snacks
WM toast with a spread of butter (2)

Total Syns 10.5 Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
my first day of fasting went surprisingly well! Now i have MFP it wil help me control the calories etc a bit more :)

Planning my food for tomorrow already ha!

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Bacon, scrambled eggs and WM toast (HEXB) & squirt of brown sauce (1)

Lunch
Ham fried rice

Tea
Steak, SW chips, tomato and mustard sauce (2)

Snacks
grapes
aldi crispy fries (3.5)

Total Syns 6.5

Last edited:
Diary for today...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
WM toast (HEXB), ham and squirt of tomato sauce (1)

Lunch
roast chicken and chorizo (3) salad with sweet potato bites and 1 tbsp light mayo (2)

Tea
Slow cooker chicken curry (3) with boiled rice
And SW chips

Snacks

Total Syns 6

Last edited:
So glad the fast days are working out well for you :) You're a brave woman doing them on a Friday!! Your lunch and dinner sounded amazing yesterday btw - how do you do a slow cooker curry? I've never done one in the slow cooker before! xx

Ha! My SW class is on a Saturday morning so it works out pretty well (I never do anything on a Friday anyway due to having a baby! I like to keep my Saturdays open though :)
It's the Schwartz packet slow cooker chicken curry packet - it's only 4.5 syns a packet (split between 3 servings!) so I packed it out with loads of veg and added a sweet potato...it was yummy!

Do you brown the chicken first and add less water? I'm always worried about stuff like that in case it turns out too watery in the slow cooker! xx

No I just threw everything in :) I followed the instructions on the back, at first it didn't look watery at all but then I left it for about 5 hours and it was perfect!

Back