Holiday diary 2014 ?

What caused the binge, did you really binge or just have more cals than you wanted?

What caused the binge, did you really binge or just have more cals than you wanted?

I had quite an emotional day (TOM + arguing) so I had over my calories and it wasn't slimming world friendly either (twix etc!!) I've gone straight back on it today though :) xx

Quick diary update...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Fruit salad (strawberries, grapes, cherries)

Lunch
Wholemeal tortilla wrap (5) pastrami, salad, mustard mayo (2) Space raders (4?)

Tea
S: lemon and chilli prawns ontop of a brioche bun (I left the bun, so proud of myself :D)
M: Parma ham wrapped cod with a tomato sauce and boiled potatoes
D: skinny latte

Snacks
Hifi bar (HEXB)

Total Syns god knows!

Last edited:
I had a lovely meal last night and I stuck to plan which I never do when I'm out! I'm at a wedding tonight though so I'm going to eat something before I go so I don't go to the buffet! Not got much planned today so going to try and keep myself busy!

Here's my diary for today...

Extra Easy
Breakfast
x2 M&S sausages with tomatoes (2)

Lunch
JP, beans & salad

Tea
Beef rice with added veg to fill me up before the wedding!

Snacks
Pickies (SW friendly) from the buffet

Total Syns 2

Last edited:
Fast day yesterday went well :)

Weigh in this morning and lost 2 pounds woop! Lost 8lb in 3 weeks :D

Quick food diary...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Sausage on WM toast (HEXB) (6) squirt of sauce (1)

Lunch
Tuna salad (2)

Tea
At in laws this evening and she's making lasagne so god knows how many syns that's going to be!

Snacks

Oh my gosh I have the sniffles today...I can't stop sneezing!! I'm really busy this week, I'm doing a BBQ for the bank holiday so I'm running round trying to get everything sorted! On a fast day today so here's what it's looking like...

Fast Day[/I]

Boiled egg 68 calories
3 slices of ham 66 calories

Thank god it's a new day... I love slimming world days :D been so busy this morning so didn't have time for a breakfast, just grabbed some grapes and a peach dohnut!

Here's my diary...
Extra Easy
Breakfast
Grapes & peach dohnut

Lunch
Chicken paprika pasta with added veg for superfree

Tea
Steak, sweet potato and vegetables

Snacks
Banana
2 slices of turkey
Mars ice cream (7)

Total Syns 7

Last edited:
I noticed I had no syns at all yesterday so I treated myself to a Mars ice cream...omg it was incredible, you really do appreciate food when you're on a diet!!

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Ham, rocket and chilli mayo (2) on HEXB of bread

Lunch
Leftover spicy chicken pasta

Tea
Cod & chorizo risotto (5?) with HEXA cheese added in
^^^ I didnt like it so I had some SW chips instead

Snacks
Grapes

Total Syns 7

Last edited:
Was so hungry last night, ended up having a chocolate bar & packet of French fries! Not sure on syns but I'm drawing a line under it with a fast day today...

Fast Day

Aldi breakfast bars 160
Banana 100
Chicken Laska Noodles 265

Last edited:
Total right of this weekend with bbqs, wine, chamagne, cheese, cake, bread, pate....the list goes on! having a "last supper" tonight and straight to a fast day tomorrow! weighing in a day early this week and I need to lose 2lbs before friday...anyone got any hints & tips?

Back