Holiday diary 2014 ?

Here to sub :) looks like you're doing well, keep it up!

Was abit naughty last night, had some cheese and crackers (& some bread eek!)

Being good today, out and about so ill fill myself up with diet coke and water ha...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Stuffed mushrooms (flat mushrooms with beef tomato, red onion, ham & Philly ) HEXA

Lunch
goats cheese and roasted pepper on brown bread (SYNS!!!)

Tea
1/2 & 1/2 with curry sauce (5)

Snacks
picking ALL day! (10)

Total Syns 18

Last edited:
Gosh...these past couple of days have been horrendous (not going to bore you) didn't weigh in this week because of the wedding I went to..110% from now!!
Here's what today is looking like...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Bowl of tinned spaghetti
Fruit for afters

Lunch
Steak salad (Italian greens, grilled tomato, red onion & cucumber) with French dressing
Small bowl of mince & potatoes

Tea
Pitta pizza (HEXB & HEXA) with SW sweet potato chips & salad & sauce (3)

Snacks
Grapes
Crisp (7)
Mini mars (4)

Total Syns 14

Last edited:
What's a fast day?

What's a fast day?

600 cals or less it can or needn't be SW friendly, but it's not part of the SW plan. Quite a few people on here do SW & fast days;)

Morning diary...so hungry today! It's coz of the fast day yesterday. I need to get back in to my exercising! I've been so busy with the baby etc, but I'm actually missing it!!

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Bowl of spaghetti

Lunch
Homemade tomato & red pepper soup & turkey roll with chutney & pickled onion (HEXB) (3)

Tea
Chicken , chorizo and mushroom risotto (4) (HEXA)

Snacks
Crisp (7)
Grapes

Total Syns 14

Last edited:
600 cals or less it can or needn't be SW friendly, but it's not part of the SW plan. Quite a few people on here do SW & fast days;)

do people find it works? and how many days a week can this be done? Sorry for all the questions! lol

do people find it works? and how many days a week can this be done? Sorry for all the questions! lol

It's the 5:2 diet and I think it's brilliant, you fast for 2 days and do slimming world for 5 days (that's what I do anyway)
No worries about all the questions...I was like that at first

Xx

It's the 5:2 diet and I think it's brilliant, you fast for 2 days and do slimming world for 5 days (that's what I do anyway)
No worries about all the questions...I was like that at first

Xx

Might give that a go when i want a weight loss boost i think. Is it two straight days or broken up? x

Morning diary, Got lots of waning to do today and running round to do :) it's my sons birthday on Sunday so I want to sort everything out for that :)
I made some homemade mushroom soup today but I tasted it and it doesn't taste great!! I might add some Philly light and see what that tastes like!!

here's my diary for today

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
x3 turkey slices, WM toast, onion chutney (2)

Mid morning snack - pineapple

Lunch
Bachelors beef rice with added pastrami, mushrooms & onions

Tea
"Quick" roast chicken dinner with gravy (4)

Snacks

Total Syns 6

Gained 3lb :( so fed up...having a "day off" today and tomorrow and I'll be straight back on it on Monday!!

Oh no sorry to hear you gained chick. Enjoy your days off and get back on it Monday :) you know it works x

Been a bit iffy today, half off half on kind thing! Got some chicken to be used up if anyone has any ideas?!

Here's my diary for today...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Pineapple
Mocha coffee made with skimmed milk (3) (HEXA)

Lunch
Beef bachelors rice with pastrami (no superfree..woops!)
Slice of cake (very thin) (6)

Tea
Something with chicken ?!

Snacks
Slice of chicken

Total Syns 9

Back