holiday for 18 month old 4 star plus advice

Lisa123

Silver Member
Hi, me my husband and two boys are looking to go away in August. We are looking for somewhere suitable for two kids. Needs to be an apartment and not a long flight. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance x

We have just booked Alykanas in Greece. All people who have commented in trip advisor have been there with children. I'll let you know what it's like as we go in May.
There is a water park (only small but a couple if slides and a climbing frame) then a play area in the sand.
Apparently from reading reviews the sea is shallow for quite a long way out so perfect for children.

We have just booked Alykanas in Greece.

It's a 4star hotel and nearly everyone who has commented on trip advisor has been with children.

There is a water park (small but there are a few slides and a climbing frame in the water) and a play area in the sand.

The sea is apparently shallow for a long way out which is perfect for children.

The flight time isn't too long too.

I'll let you know what it's like as we go in May.

Good luck. :)

i would highly recommend Menorca, it is a very small and fairly unspoilt island. We go nearly every year with our son who is autistic. There are loads of things to do with kids, trampolines and bouncy castles in the cafe's , a couple of water parks and beautiful sandy beaches with shallow shores. We love it, I'd move there tommorrow if I could

Viva Menorca in Cala n Bosch was lovely and kids orientated. Mine were 7 and 4 years when we went this year

That was one of my favourite ones. It's only available for one week. I wamt longer. Does it have a road running through it? Thanks for your help

Yes it has a one way road running through it. I only saw one car drive along it in a week and a few buses that were dropping off people arriving for their holiday. It was not a main road.

Hi, me my husband and two boys are looking to go away in August. We are looking for somewhere suitable for two kids. Needs to be an apartment and not a long flight. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Minorca or majorca not too hot all inclusive from first direct short flight too

Back